London, UK (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
At the end of 2012, the total wealth held by the world’s individuals climbed to USD 195 trillion. The world’s overall number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) stood at 16.8 million in the same year; their cumulative wealth was evaluated at USD 66 trillion. Worldwide wealth managers, family offices and private banks managed assets worth USD 19.3 trillion in 2012. Around USD 19.3 trillion of these assets were kept in offshore centers (OFCs).
Over 5,000 family offices operated at the end of 2012 worldwide. Most of them were based in Europe and the USA. The cumulative wealth held by the global family offices was estimated at around USD 2.5 trillion. The sum was equal to 3.7% of the world’s total HNWI wealth and to 13% of the global assets under management (AuM). Last year, there were above 2,900 family offices in the USA only.
In-demand research report “The Family Office Report 2013” worked out by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Family Office Report 2013
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report grants access to an in-depth analysis of the world family office industry. It uncovers data on the market size, makes lists of the major family offices for more than 30 countries, presents a thorough examination of the competitive environment in the marketplace, and also provides comprehensive profiles of the globe’s largest 20 family offices. The research study offers detailed case studies on Europe’s wealthy families with single family offices, evaluates the growth potential of the industry, and identifies the emerging business trends. Moreover, the report outlines the future growth prospects for the global family office industry.
- All-round overview of the worldwide family office industry.
- Extensive analysis of over 30 country-wise family offices markets (including lists of the dominant family offices in each country).
- Insights into the competitive landscape.
- Estimates of the market size and valuable information on the market shape.
- Comprehensive profiles of the global biggest 20 family offices.
- Case studies on wealthy European families with single family offices.
- Evaluation of the industry’s growth potential.
- Thorough discussion of the emerging business trends.
- Market future outlook.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.