Charleston, SC (PRWEB) December 12, 2013
Conference Speakers Include Leading Practitioners of Integrated Fundraising and Marketing
The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board (the IMAB) today announced its first ever Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference for Nonprofits. The conference will take place on Thursday, January 30, 2014, and offers six free one-hour webinars presented by leading practitioners of integrated fundraising and marketing.
“The Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference for Nonprofits brings together some of the leading experts in integrated fundraising and marketing as a free resource for the nonprofit sector,” said Michael Johnston, founder and president of hjc and chair of the IMAB. “The conference is the next step in the IMAB’s vision of promoting an active discussion of integrated fundraising and marketing and sharing practical information within the sector.”
With free registration for employees of nonprofit organizations, the conference covers topics including:
- Integrated marketing and the donor lifecycle: Balancing short-term and long-term engagement for greater lifetime value
- Using integrated marketing to connect with generations X, Y, & Z
- Combining digital and traditional channels for integrated fundraising success
- Getting fundraising and non-fundraising departments on the same integrated page
- The budgeting balance: How should nonprofits save and spend their next dollars?
- Creating a balanced scorecard for integrated fundraising success
Each session includes real-world examples and case studies to illustrate key concepts.
To register for any or all sessions of the Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference for Nonprofits, please go to: http://www.imabgroup.net/virtualconference.html.
About The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board
The Integrated Marketing Advisory Board (IMAB) is a collection of industry-leading organizations with deep expertise in integrated marketing. The IMAB’s purpose is to promote a discussion of and share information about integrated marketing within the nonprofit community. Current members are: Amergent, Avalon Consulting Group, Barton Cotton, Blackbaud, CDR Fundraising Group, Grizzard Communications, hjc, Mal Warwick/Donordigital, Merkle, NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network, and Russ Reid. To learn more, visit: http://www.IMABgroup.net.
Vice President, Nonprofit Digital Strategy
Public Relations Manager
Vice President of Strategic Services