London, UK (PRWEB) December 13, 2013
In 2012, the value of the overall adsorbents market was equal to USD 2.6 billion. Air separation and drying, oil and gas refining, and industrial water treatment are the most popular applications of adsorbents. North America captures the commanding share of the worldwide market, followed by Asia-Pacific. Russia and China are the leading countries in terms of consumption. BASF, Axens, Clariant, UOP, Grace, Cabot, Arkema and Zeochem are among the entrenched players in the world adsorbents market.
The overall adsorbents market is anticipated to register a 6.1% CAGR in the offing, and it will likely climb to USD 3.8 billion by 2018. The burgeoning market is driven by the soaring demand from major end-users, the development of cost-effective adsorbents, favourable governmental regulations, growing adsorbents consumption in the emerging markets. Asia-Pacific is primed to become the top adsorbents market in volume terms by 2018. The regional market is spurred primarily by the rapidly-rising demand from India and China.
In-demand research report “Adsorbents Market by Types (Molecular Sieves, Activated Carbon, Silica Gel, Activated Alumina, Clay, and Others), Applications (Petroleum Refining, Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Gas Refining, Water Treatment, Air Separation & Drying, Packaging, and Others) & Geographies (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW) - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Adsorbents Market by Types (Molecular Sieves, Activated Carbon, Silica Gel, Activated Alumina, Clay, and Others), Applications (Petroleum Refining, Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Gas Refining, Water Treatment, Air Separation & Drying, Packaging, and Others) & Geographies (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW) - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global adsorbents market, covering the major segments such as activated carbon, activated alumina, molecular sieves, silica gel, clay and others. It contains an insightful market assessment by application and geography. The study uncovers data on the market volume and value; discloses demand and supply statistics; includes Porter’s five forces and value chain analyses; describes the historical evolution and actual state of the industry; offers insights into the competitive environment; and reviews the top market players. The report provides a summary of the factors driving and restraining the sector’s growth, as well as pinpoints the major opportunities and threats faced by the market; traces the recent industry developments and examines the major trends observed in the market. Moreover, the future prospects for the world adsorbents market are outlined in the report up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- In-depth market examination enhances knowledge about the world adsorbents market.
- All-round picture of the actual situation in the market assists in an improved understanding of the market landscape.
- Snapshot of the key driving and restraining factors, as well as a summary of the top threats and opportunities help in the making informed business decisions and elaborating effective strategies.
- Insights into the competitive landscape allow one to understand who stands where in the overall market stage.
- Comprehensive profiles of the top market players assist in understanding of the competitive intensity and choosing of the promising business partners.
- Detailed forecasts enable to develop an understanding of the market’s future growth prospects and trends.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at M&M page.