London, UK (PRWEB UK) 18 December 2013
On 9 December 2013, PAM Insight held a successful champagne reception for senior executives of leading private client law and accountancy firms and trust, financial advisory and property advisory companies, with the assistance of Wendy Marston Events.
The Eprivateclient’s 50 Most Influential Private Client Practitioners initiative was launched in 2009 with the view to:
- identify, recognise, promote and introduce the leading practitioners of the private client professions ;
- show the breadth and depth of talent at the forefront of the private client professions today; and
- provide networking opportunities to Private Client Practitioners ;
The champagne reception, held at the Sarasin & Partners’ offices, London, targeted at senior Private Client Practitioners, proved the growing success of the initiative, with greater attendance and positive feedback.
Wendy Marston Events assisted PAM Insight in organising the dinner focusing on:
- Maintaining the guest list;
- Organising some elements of the supplier relationships and media production; and
- Corresponding regularly with attendees and sponsors.
Wendy Marston Events is a specialist event planner, focusing on the organisation of awards programmes and their associated receptions, dinners and meetings, from small roundtable breakfast meetings to gala award dinners. Wendy Marston, founder and director, has been managing the PAM Insight’s suite of awards and specialist industry dinners for over 10 years.
Companies interested in improving the return on their events and awards programmes can contact Wendy Marston at Wendy Marston Events at http://www.wendymarstonevents.com.
About Wendy Marston Events:
Wendy has been running events for business since 2001 and weddings and private events since 2008. Wendy Marston Events specialises in running award programmes, receptions, dinners and meetings, from small roundtable breakfast meetings to gala award dinners.
For further information contact Wendy Marston
Phone: +44 (0)7971 203725