London, UK (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
As of 2012, the European Union (EU) caviar and caviar substitutes market volume increased by over 690 tonnes compared to 2011; while in value terms, the market surpassed the EUR 91.3 million mark. France is the dominant manufacturer of caviar in the EU, with a share of over 69%, followed by Poland and Germany. In 2012, the EU consumption of caviar and caviar substitutes exceeded 10,900 tonnes. In the same year, Germany and Sweden consumed the largest amount of the product. The EU imports of caviar and caviar substitutes prevailed over the exports in 2012.
The EU caviar and caviar substitutes industry is represented by numerous companies. The key manufacturers in the region include, among others, Caviar des Pyrénées, Bellorr, Maison Prunier, Feinkost Dittman, Agroittica Lombarda SpA, FRAM FOODS AB, Launis Fiskekonserves, Larsen Danish Seafood GmbH, Beluga AD, and Seven Oceans Seafood Denmark Aps.
In-demand research study “Caviar and Caviar Substitutes: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018” worked out by BAC Reports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Caviar and Caviar Substitutes: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
The study presents a complete overview of the actual state of the EU market for caviar and caviar substitutes. It uncovers essential estimates of the historical and present industry performance, contains insightful EU total and local markets analyses, discloses the consumption and demand statistics, describes the historical industry evolution, traces the price fluctuations and reviews the foreign trade dynamics. The report sheds light on the trends prevailing in the EU caviar and caviar substitutes market, contains insightful examination of the competitive landscape, profiles the top EU manufacturers of caviar and caviar substitutes along with a snapshot of the main suppliers, and also uncovers details on the key consumers. In addition, the market’s future prospects up to 2018 are discussed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Extend your knowledge of the EU caviar and caviar substitute market.
- Gain an unrivalled overview of the market, thereby getting ahead in the marketplace.
- Get a unique market analysis and an in-depth examination of the major factors influencing the market and thus improve the business management performance.
- Boost your company performance by getting insights into the EU total and country markets for caviar and caviar substitutes.
- Find prospective business partners or/and suppliers with the help of an insightful overview of the competitive landscape.
- Strengthen your decision-making process by getting access to the valuable information on the market performance.
- Get a glimpse of the market's future development.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.