Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) December 26, 2013
Wrapping up another successful year as one of the internet’s fastest-growing companies, Market America | SHOP.COM looks to capitalize on its 2013 success as the calendar turns to 2014.
“We ended 2013 in an even better position than we started it,” said Market America | SHOP.COM President & CEO JR Ridinger. “We have enhanced our amazing shopping platform for customers worldwide, we’ve formed new alliances that will catapult us in the future, and we’ve shown that entrepreneurs looking for a new avenue to success can achieve their dreams through the Market America way.”
Some of the company’s highlights included:
- The expansion of its e-commerce sales on a global scale with the launch of Global.SHOP.COM, allowing customers in hundreds of countries previously untapped – including Singapore, Japan, Germany and others – access to Market America-branded health & nutrition, beauty & personal care and household products.
- A strategic partnership with Mercent, the award-winning, cloud-based software platform, to provide the company’s e-commerce customers more brands and retailers to shop from. For more information, please click here.
- The announcements of dozens of product offerings from Market America | SHOP.COM’s exclusive brands, including Isotonix nutritional supplements, the award-winning Motives by Loren Ridinger cosmetics line, the highly sought-after Lumiere de Vie skincare line, and more.
- The launch of the DNA Miracles and DNA Miracles Natural baby and child care lines, propelling the company into a new market. Since its August launch, the line, created by Amber Ridinger-McLaughlin and Duane McLaughlin, has become one of the company’s best sellers.
- Enhancements to the SHOP.COM ecommerce site, including: the addition of BMV, which offers over 1.2 million competitively priced books, eBooks, audio books, CDs, DVD and Blu-ray titles.
- A newly-designed home page that emphasizes SHOP.COM’s ever-growing stable of top-notch retailers; and a retooled Trends Shop, allowing experienced editors and customers to showcase the latest trends in their favorite retailing segments
- Awards and recognition for: the company’s continued rise in ecommerce and m-commerce growth from Internet Retailer magazine; local recognition as a Fast 50 recipient from The Business Journal of the Triad and a Grant Thorton North Carolina 100 Award winner; and a 2013 Torch Award recipient from the Better Business Bureau of Central North Carolina.
“We’ve worked hard this year to offer an extensive portfolio of products and services to satisfy our customers and independent business owners," said Chief Operating Officer Marc Ashley. “Our continued growth is a testament to the work our team does each and every day, and we’re excited to usher in 2014 with even bigger and bolder achievements.”
About Market America, Inc. & SHOP.COM
Market America, Inc. is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing. Its mission is to provide a robust business system for entrepreneurs, while providing consumers a better way to shop. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, the company was founded in 1992 by President and CEO JR Ridinger and has generated over $5.3 billion in accumulated sales. Market America employs nearly 700 people globally with operations in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, United Kingdom and Mexico. Through the company’s shopping website, SHOP.COM, consumers have access to over 40 million products, including Market America exclusive brands and thousands of top retail brands. By combining Market America’s entrepreneurial business model with SHOP.COM’s powerful comparative shopping engine, Cashback program, Hot Deals, ShopBuddy™, social shopping integration and countless other features, the company has become the ultimate online shopping destination.