MinisryKeys, is a subscription-based service that provides ongoing access to a wide variety of behavioral analysis tools that are tailored specifically to meet the needs of churches, ministries, and other religious organizations.
Boardman, Ohio (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
With spring rapidly approaching, many churches and ministries have found themselves with thoughts of renewal and growth on their minds. Spring is the perfect time to take stock of past successes and failures, and to look forward to new beginnings. When asked to identify changes and improvements that they would like to make in 2013, the four most commonly cited goals for ministries included:
1) Promoting congregational outreach, growth, and retention
2) Improving the volunteer experience
3) Increasing employee efficiency
4) Ensuring the safety of the congregation
When looking at the above goals, a significant trend emerges. All of the commonly cited goals for 2013 focus on a ministry’s single most important resource: their people. The emerging consensus seems to be that religious organizations are most successful when the people within them are secure, productive, positive, enthusiastic, and happy.
Although many ministries would like to make changes to strengthen their relationships with their congregation, it is often difficult to know how to begin the process. A church is built on the strength of its members, but what can church leaders do when the strategies they have traditionally employed are no longer effective? To answer this question, a growing number of churches and ministries have begun to seek out training in human behavior to help them better understand and communicate with their staff, volunteers, and members.
PeopleKeys, a 30-year veteran in the field of behavioral analysis, has anticipated this trend, and is currently marketing a suite of products specifically designed to train ministries to use an understanding of human behavior to develop a happy, secure, and more productive organization. Their newest product, MinistryKeys, is a subscription-based service that provides ongoing access to a wide variety of behavioral analysis tools that are tailored specifically to meet the needs of churches, ministries, and other religious organizations. The tools and products available through MinistryKeys use DISC theories of human behavior to help clients directly address a host of issues currently facing the church.
Subscription services such as MinistryKeys are seeing a dramatic rise in popularity, as they empower religious organizations to address their personnel needs on an ongoing basis. In other words, subscription services offer clients access to a wide variety of tools that can be used to combat current problems, anticipate future challenges, and develop solutions alongside the church as it grows. Depending on the scope of their needs, a client can contract with MinistryKeys on a monthly or yearly basis. This ensures that as long as there is room in an organization for growth, effective solutions can be deployed the moment the need arises.
Specific products offered by the MinistryKeys subscription service include:
- “Knowing Your People” online reports, which can be used in small groups to understand the personality styles, communications styles, strengths, and limitations of your pastor, volunteers, and congregation
- “Spiritual Gifts Inventory” online reports, which can be used to ensure that key people within a ministry understand their unique spiritual gifts and are working in their areas of strength
- Church Background Checks, which can be used to screen new hires or volunteers and ensure the safety of the church
- Access to a monthly MinistryKeys online guide, which provides help with a wide variety of topics, including activating volunteers, leadership training, stress management, increasing membership, small group activities, and more
- On-Demand educational webinars, which provide ongoing training on the implementation of ministry solutions
- Free or discounted access to a DISC behavioral analysis training class: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis (cost depends on the duration of the MinistryKeys subscription)
- A dedicated account manager to provide personalized service and can assist in the implementation of ministry solutions
When a ministry’s goals for 2013 include improving relations with the congregation, staff, volunteers, or community, an understanding of human behavior can help address those problems in the most productive way possible. Religious organizations are reaching out for training and solutions. Choosing a partner like MinistryKeys can ensure continuing success in 2013.
MinistryKeys solutions are offered by PeopleKeys, an innovator in the field of human behavior for over 30 years. For more information about DISC, PeopleKeys, or MinistryKeys, please visit http://www.PeopleKeys.com or contact Marketing Manager Kaitlyn Miller at 330-599-5580 x113.