Travel insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, has compiled a list of excellent places to go for a special weekend.
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
Valentine’s Day is a special day for couples, and what is a better way to enjoy romance than with a nice, quiet getaway? Travel protection brand, Protect Your Bubble, has compiled a list of excellent places to go for a special weekend.
- LaGrange, Ga. – A couple that enjoys Renaissance-like romance with art, history and music would love LaGrange. About an hour southwest of Atlanta, this small southern town has a huge 26,000 acre lake, parks, shopping and dining as well as a historic downtown with lots of small boutiques. The weekend before Valentine’s Day is special; the Chamber of Commerce has “For Love of the Arts”, a celebration of music and art rolled into one.
- Sheboygan, Wis. – Blue Harbor Resort and Spa sits on Lake Michigan in Sheboygan is perfect for those who want some tranquility. A special feature, “Couple’s Ice Fishing Package”, starting at $189, has accommodations, suite with king or double-queen bed and lake view, breakfast, box lunch and dinner and up to six hours of quality ice fishing with supplied equipment.
- Mt. Washington Valley, N.H. – Seated in the center of White Mountain National Forest, Mt. Washington Valley has many fun and inexpensive things for couples to do. Hit the slopes or cuddle in front of a fire. With more than fifty bed and breakfasts, there’s one to suit any couple.
- Myrtle Beach, S.C. – One of the wonderful things about the South is that the ocean is inviting, even in the off-season. Avista Resort has the “Be Mine! Valentine’s Package” of Champagne and chocolates, daily breakfast, dinner for two at Just Off Main restaurant, balloons and rose petals. Riverboat cruises make for enchanting evenings on the Intercoastal Waterway.
- Chicago – Centrally located and convenient to almost any airline, Chicago boasts plenty to do. The Palmer House Hilton is located within three miles of great attractions, including Grant and Millennium Parks, Navy Pier and Willis Tower. The “Romance Package” has wine or cider at arrival, breakfast in the room, full health club, pool and spa. The “Cabaret with a View” music series features E. Faye Butler performing “My Funny Valentine”.
- Boston – Spending time together is the point of Valentine’s Day, but for some going separate but coming back together in the evening is preferred. The Beacon Hill Hotel and Bistro has the perfect “Married Too Long” package; the lady receives exclusive discounts at shops in Beacon Hill, a bag drop-off service for the hotel and cocktails at the fireplace. The man gets a free pass to the Boston Sports Museum and a new universal remote at checkout. The Onyx Hotel has the “Sweetest Taboo” package for those who want something more traditional. Champagne, cookies and relaxation basket of massage oils and bath salts await.
- Taos, N.M. – If skiing is on the list and nothing more, Taos Ski Valley is a great location. Bavarian fondue at the Bavarian Restaurant and Lodge and other specials are available for those who are looking to hit the slopes.
- Keystone, Co. – Colorado is more for the jet-set crowd, and the Keystone Resort is popular. Hit the slopes, spa or hang in the lodge. Snowshoeing and tubing are also available along with plenty of shopping.
- Seattle – Stroll Puget Sound or a ferry to some island shopping sound romantic? The Alexis Hotel has the “Art of Romance” package of Champagne, truffles, spa gift and breakfast for two. Gauguin exhibit passes at the Seattle Art Museum and some hotel rooms have fireplaces too.
- Dana Point, Calif. – Even in the winter the views are breathtaking. Laguna Cliffs Marriott sits high on a bluff over the ocean. The hotel has a Valentine’s package of Champagne, warm donut holes with vanilla ice cream and waffles with salted caramel ice cream. Couple can enjoy breakfast in bed or in the restaurant with an ocean view.
When planning your travel, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA