Gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, has a list of some great apps to make Valentine’s Day, or any day for that matter, a little more romantic.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 07, 2013
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching; it’s time to focus on the significant other in one’s life. Chocolates and hearts are common for gifts, but for those who want to think outside of the proverbial heart-shaped box and do something special should consider the following apps. Gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, has a list of some great apps to make Valentine’s Day, or any day for that matter, a little more romantic.
- Nifty Date Ideas ($0.99) – The name may sound corny, but the app is actually quite good. Hundreds of quality date ideas and conversation starters are included, but there is also a video scavenger hunt for a date night or couples night. If that is not enough, spend time laughing at those who uploaded videos of their scavenger hunts as well.
- Romantic Ideas+ (free) – If watching videoed scavenger hunts is a bit silly; this app may be more desirable. Several pre-planned ideas for some romance for a significant other, including arranging special time off work for each or something as simple as a pet name. Chat function means sharing ideas with other users who may have additional ideas or share personal ones.
- Slots of Love – Romance Ideas & Tips ($0.99) – If the idea of Vegas or Atlantic City is the perfect romantic getaway, consider this app. Lock in prices, who can participate and the amount of time and the app finds appropriate activities. Perfect to combine the elements of chance and romance together.
- Free Random Ideas (Free) – If the above are a bit too serious or involved, try this app instead. Early romances need fun and frivolous activities, so this is perfect. Ideas like ‘crank tunes and dance’ may work well for platonic relationships or just what the doctor ordered for those who do not want to rush things.
These apps are quite useful, until the smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or broken. In that case, it’s important to ensure that these devices are protected. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA