Protect Your Bubble, travel protection brand, has a list of tips for cruise first-timers.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
Taking a cruise to the Caribbean can be the trip of a lifetime or a nightmare to recall for years if things go badly. Protect Your Bubble, travel protection brand, has a list of tips for cruise first-timers.
- Have a passport – Even if the cruise includes U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands, a passport is required. Expect the process to take a few weeks, so do it well before the departure date.
- Select a line – Many cruises offer Caribbean cruises: Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Carnival all have routine cruises there. Check websites for cabin prices and cruises offered. Look for activities especially. Disney has several kid-friendly things to do and many have activities for adults and family alike.
- Find air travel – Most cruises offer an air/cruise package from the eastern coast of the U.S. It may be more expensive, but what is saved in hassle and time more than makes up for it. The cruise line typically offers transportation and baggage handling at the airline and port.
- Plan stops – Check for restaurants and attractions to see while on land. Make reservations and buy tickets before leaving. Planning ahead also means there will be ample time for sight-seeing and shopping.
- Pack accordingly – Formal clothes may be required for certain dining. Bring a sweater or light jacket for cold evenings and chilly air. Comfortable shoes are a must for walking around cities and the ship. Extras to bring include: umbrella, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, scuba and snorkeling gear, and an extra swim suit.
When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA