Protect Your Bubble, gadget extended warranty brand, has some TV alternatives to the Super Bowl.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 03, 2013
It's Super Bowl weekend. Of course, not everyone on the planet is going to watch, and there are other things to watch on television. Protect Your Bubble, gadget extended warranty brand, has some TV alternatives to the Super Bowl.
1. Puppy Bowl IX (3 p.m. EST on Animal Planet) – Who does not love puppies? Puppies run in a puppy-sized stadium and do puppy things while commentators do play-by-play. A huge hit in the cute department.
2. Worst Cooks in America marathon (Starting at 5 p.m. EST on Food Network) – Anne Burrell and Beau MacMillan get the worst cooks in America to cook something edible in a reality TV competition. Expect someone to burn water as it boils for pasta.
3. Chick flicks (Starting at 11 a.m. EST with "Failure to Launch" on TBS) – Catch the following films all day on TBS. Each should be something to watch with a lady-friend and score some major points before Valentine’s Day. You did know Valentine’s Day is coming, yes?
No matter what you do on Super Bowl Sunday, it will likely involve a flat screen TV. Protect Your Bubble’s Home Gadget Extended Warranties cover major appliances, small appliances, televisions, small electronics, cameras, laptops, desktop computers and gaming systems. Because Protect Your Bubble sells directly to the consumer, lower rates, simplicity and top customer service are provided.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA