Protect Your Bubble Suggests Destinations for President’s Day Weekend
Travel insurance brand shares getaway options.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
President’s Day is a great three-day weekend and with it being the off-season in the U.S. chances are there are great deals to be had for those who want to enjoy a long weekend away. The beach, skiing and cities are all available so pack a bag and hit the road. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of some great places to consider for this long weekend.
Mexico's Riviera Maya – The beach in February may sound as foreign as ice-skating in July, but the Riviera Maya is only 35 minutes from the Cancun airport. Forty-one private villas with thatched roofs await. Full service spa, cabana beachfront entice visitors as well. The Sol y Mar package has a great discount on the room and spa services, so consider booking that.
- Telluride Ski Resort – Winter equals ski time for many and Telluride is one of the most panache of them all. Since it is not peak-season, expect to save big on hotel rooms, including the Hotel Telluride. Fifty-nine rooms with balcony or patio, view of the San Juan Mountains are breathtaking. Yoga, fitness center, ski storage and a small spa lack only some snow, but in February, that should not be a problem.
- South Beach Hotel – Miami Beach is always hot, even in the winter. The Mondrian South Beach hotel has plenty for adults: tubs shaped as clouds, giant lamps, red-carpet pool lounge and the restaurant is filled with hipsters each night.
- Beverly Hills Newcomer – The Mr. C Beverly Hills Hotel has the West Coast first Cipriani restaurant, retro rooms the ooze glam with balconies that overlook posh Beverly Hills. The pool deck is solid teak with bar and cabanas. Three or more nights means 25 percent off room rates.
- Contemporary New York City Hotel – The Smyth TriBeCa is an excellent winter city break destination. One-hundred rooms adored by celebrities, lobby bar with vintage accents and the happening brasserie Plein Sud. Book four or more nights and save 15 percent.
When planning your travel, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancelations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA