The AB-RTCMK series of RTC + TCXO solution is targeted for precision timekeeping applications where frequency accuracy over temperature is of critical importance.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (PRWEB) February 07, 2013
A globally preferred, leading supplier of frequency control and magnetic components, Abracon Corporation introduces its Ultra Miniature, Real-Time-Clock with 32.768 kHz TCXO in 3.2x2.5x1.0mm SMT package.
“The AB-RTCMK series of RTC + TCXO solution is targeted for precision timekeeping applications where frequency accuracy over temperature is of critical importance. Customers who seek sub ±5.0 ppm drift over an extended operating temperature of
-40C to +85C with complete RTC functionality will find this device to be of exceptional value,” explains Syed Raza, Director of Engineering at Abracon Corporation.
“AB-RTCMK offers complete RTC functionality and a 32.768 kHz TCXO with LVCMOS output, capable of operating over +1.30 to +5.50V bias voltage,” continues Raza.
This low cost, precision frequency solution is ideal for systems requiring accurate time stamp. This device is also optimal for space constrained designs such as: Coin-cell and Other Battery Powered Hand-held Solutions, Smart Grid Meters, Smart Cards, Wireless Sensors and Tags, Medical Electronics, Patient Monitoring, Utility Meters, Data Loggers, Appliances, Handsets and Other General Purpose Consumer Electronics.
Key features of this device include:
- ± 5.0 ppm Accuracy over -40C to +85C operating temperature range
- +1.30V to +5.50V Operable
- Less than 4.0µA Maximum current at no load
- A space saving: 3.2x2.5x1.0mm SMT package
- I2C communication
- A clock function: hours, minutes, seconds
- A Leap Year automatic distinction calendar function until 2099
- An alarm interruption function for weekday, date, hour and minute settings
- A constant cycle time interruption function: 244.14µs to 255 minutes
- A time update interruption function: minutes/seconds
- A clock output function: 32.768kHz/1024Hz/32Hz/1Hz
This solution is currently in stock with Abracon's Global Distribution partners at a competitive distribution resale price.
Stocking Distributor Links
For technical assistance with this product, please contact Abracon Corporation at email@example.com.
Abracon Corporation was established in 1992 with the vision of becoming a top tier global manufacturer of Frequency Control, Signal Conditioning, Clock Distribution, and Magnetic Components with local design and technical support. Abracon provides its customers with high quality products, competitive pricing, timely delivery, reliable engineering and technical support, plus production flexibility worldwide.