“The 2013 Loyalty Expo is shaping up to be our strongest, most thought provoking event yet,” stated, Erin Raese COO, Loyalty 360.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
Kellogg Company will be among the leading brands speaking at this year’s event. Their session will demonstrate how Kellogg is managing a complex loyalty program, with multiple strategic and marketing partners to engage consumers with Kellogg’s Family Rewards. Dan Keller, VP of CRM and Loyalty and Maria Keller, Director of CRM & Loyalty, Digital Marketing IT will be the presenters for the Kellogg Company.
Beginning March 20, 2013, at The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association - will host the highly anticipated 6th annual Loyalty Expo. During the three jam-packed days of networking, interactive sessions and workshops, led by many of today’s great minds in marketing, attendees will meet with their peers to discuss today’s pressing marketing challenges and opportunities.
Also speaking are Time Warner Cable’s VP of Customer Lifecycle Experience, Jason Barbrow and SundaySky’s President & Chief Revenue Officer, Jim Disco sharing new ways to personalize the customer experience through contextualized video.
“The 2013 Loyalty Expo is shaping up to be our strongest, most thought provoking event yet,” stated, Erin Raese COO, Loyalty 360. “We have an amazing group of industry executives sharing their experiences first hand.”
Other leading brands speaking at the Loyalty Expo:
- SunTrust Bank and Affinion Loyalty Group - Beyond Everyday Spend: New Techniques for Engendering Experiences and Engagement
- Sylvan Learning - Optimizing Your Referral/Loyalty Program through Integrated Marketing and Operations
- Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises and Mocapay - Mobile Loyalty: Creating Merchant and Customer Centric Mobile Campaigns to Drive Traffic
- Citi Retail Services, OfficeMax, The Home Depot and rDialogue - The Impending Convergence of Loyalty and Payments
- Shell Lubricants and Aimia – Truckin’ Along – How Shell Rotella®’s MyMilesMatter™ Loyalty Program Puts the Pedal to the Medal
- Kimpton Hotels & Resorts and rDialogue - Connecting Data and Relationship Marketing to Drive Emotional Loyalty
- Mister Car Wash and VeraCentra - Mister Car Wash Keeps Customer Programs Fine Tuned, Spotless and Set on Cruise Control: Optimizing Customer Programs and Increasing Customer Profitability Using Data
- Siemens Building Technologies – Leveraging VOC to Build Loyalty – a Siemens Building Technologies Case Study [B2B Focused Session]
- Nu Skin Enterprises and SAP - Nu Skin – Making Customer Loyalty a New Experience
To register for the upcoming Loyalty Expo, or to receive information and agenda details, please visit: http://loyaltyexpo.com/
About Loyalty Expo
Loyalty Expo is a true Voice of the Customer-driven, best practice-focused customer loyalty and reward conference. By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of your fellow marketers and hear how they are reaching their customer relationship-building goals. Market leaders will be sharing their experiences and insights on customer retention strategies and trends. Attendees will leave Loyalty Expo with an understanding of new research, technologies and solutions to aid their organizations on the customer loyalty journey.
The 6th annual Loyalty Expo will take place March 20-22, 2013 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida. For more information visit, loyaltyexpo.com
About Loyalty 360
Loyalty 360 is an unbiased, market driven, voice of the customer focused clearinghouse and think-tank that is committed to bringing loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy. A trusted source for cutting-edge research, best practices, and networking opportunities, Loyalty 360 gives members the expert insights and guidance they need to better understand loyalty and develop programs that effectively engage their customers and employees and build stronger relationships with