Every day we work closely with our customers to understand and solve the challenges they face.
Norwood, MA (PRWEB) February 04, 2013
Infinata’s BioPharm Insight™ capped another year of global expansion in 2012. BioPharm Insight offers subscribers the unique combination of comprehensive market analytics, a database of key industry contacts and proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists.
Ruth McHenry, Managing Director of Infinata, said, “BioPharm Insight continues its aggressive growth to meet the needs of industry professionals. Every day we work closely with our customers to understand and solve the challenges they face. I am so proud to say that in 2012 we met and exceeded all targeted areas of growth.”
New Features & Functionalities
New User Interface – BioPharm Insight’s completely redesigned user interface (UI) features a customizable homepage, easier navigation, and interactive charts and graphs. These enhancements allow subscribers to filter data and intelligence to fit their needs, allowing them to identify business opportunities as soon as they arise.
Increased Scope of Data – In addition to a new UI, BioPharm Insight continued to improve the scope of data provided to subscribers with the addition of:
- SEC filings
- NIH grant data
- Medicaid data
- EudraCT studies (BioPharm Clinical™)
- Expected Catalysts Calendar – by compiling study start and end dates, patent expirations and commercial launches by forecasts, BioPharm Insight provides the most comprehensive calendar of upcoming catalysts.
Analytics – Last year BioPharm Insight added the following analytics to further improve subscribers’ ability to find and use data quickly and efficiently:
- CRO activity trends and relationships between sponsors and studies
- A Funding Analytics Tab to provide an overview of the venture financing and grant funding markets
- Enhanced Epidemiology Intelligence Module - with a single click users can generate custom and detailed reports on indications
BioPharm Clinical, Infinata’s exclusive all-in-one clinical operations support solution, also offered significant additions in 2012:
- New Study Advisor™ Timeline and Enrollment Forecasting Tool – Users of BioPharm Clinical enter pertinent protocol information such as indication, inclusion/exclusion criteria, geographic requirements and patient demographics to plan studies more effectively, mitigate risk and reduce costs and delays. Learn more.
- +Precision™ Patient Pool Demographic Data Add-on – Clinical operations teams can focus on specific geographic areas with high prevalence and find individual investigators with available patients to meet enrollment targets. Learn more.
Biopharma Industry Data and Trend Reports
Every day BioPharm Insight’s investigative journalists interview subject matter experts, attend scientific and industry/investor conferences and analyze clinical data to keep subscribers up to date on material situations. With a daily stream of original forward-looking intelligence, editorial analysts create data and trend reports to help customers make the most informed decisions in healthcare. In 2012, BioPharm Insight’s editorial analysts released the following data and trend reports to subscribers:
- Quarterly Licensing Activity and M&A League Tables – These quarterly reports provided research and insight needed to evaluate market opportunities, market values and trends as well as competitive strategies.
- Licensing League Table – This quarterly report provided information on the legal advisors to biotech and pharma licensing agreements.
- Catalyst Monitor – This monthly report tracked and analyzed the most material events in the sector for each upcoming month including FDA approvals, Advisory Committee meetings and expected key clinical results.
- Global CRO Reports – These reports, covering the US, EMEA and APAC regions, identified key business opportunities in the CRO/CMO sector including enrollment updates and companies that sought or hired a CRO.
- Indication Trend Reports – These reports included Obesity, Multiple Sclerosis, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, COPD, Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer’s disease, Prostate Cancer, HCV, Sarcoma, Melanoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Diabetes, Colorectal Cancer and Breast Cancer.
- Pre- and Postconference Reports – Reports covered ASH, AASLD, ACR, AAIC, ADA, ASCO and ACC.
Additional trend reports published last year covered Biosimilars, Sequencing, Distribution, Orphan Drugs and China Healthcare: Licensing & Financing.
Biopharma Industry Education
BioPharm Insight journalists, analysts and executives shared market metrics and intelligence at top biopharma events worldwide. Kimberly Ha, global editor of BioPharm Insight, hosted an expert panel at OneMedForum SF and the Prix Galien USA Forum. Ying Huang, bureau editor for China healthcare, was chosen as the sole media source for the PR Newswire Asia’s Roundtable.
BioPharm Insight also hosted educational webinars featuring discussions with subject matter experts on trends and challenges the industry will face in the next few years. Topics covered included new regulations for pain medications, lipid drug development and global investing trends.
To learn how BioPharm Insight can help you find new business opportunities, start your free trial today. Gain access to all the data, analytics and intelligence mentioned in this news release.
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides subscribers with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
About Infinata, Inc.
Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Services include a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services. Infinata is a part of Mergermarket, a Financial Times Group company and a division of Pearson plc. To learn more, visit http://www.infinata.com.