(PRWEB) February 01, 2013
BizNet Software, Inc., experts and global leaders in real time, Microsoft Excel®-based business reporting and analytics solutions, has released Project Accounting Excel-based reporting for Microsoft Dynamics SL users.
The BizNet Excel Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market, enabling users to create a real time connection to data, allowing anyone to connect and share millions of rows of information. The software creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to your current data. BizNet’s unique ability to provide dynamic, multi-dimensional drill downs to detail information based on what the user is exploring provides a level of business insight not found with other reporting tools. Patent-pending ‘In-Memory Analytics’ technology sets the standard in today’s marketplace by providing live and dynamic access to the user’s spreadsheet environment, leading the way in Excel-based reporting solutions.
The BizNet Excel Suite offers full-featured functionality at a fraction of the cost of traditional financial reporting and business intelligence packages:
- 100% Excel Interface – Connect, Analyze, and Take Action
- Real Time In-Memory Analytics
- Drag and Drop Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Drill Downs
- Leverage Existing Spreadsheets
- No Additional Hardware Necessary
The Dynamics SL Project Accounting Content Pack provides a pre-built integration of more than 40 drag and drop Excel functions, reports, and business intelligence, allowing users to build their reports in minutes.
A partial list of functions delivered out of the box includes:
- Project Summary – Functions available for Fiscal Year and Fiscal Period
- Project to Date – Functions available for Date Amount and Date Units
- Aged Receivable – Functions include Current Aged and Calculated Aged and available by Due Date, Invoice Date, and Discount Date
- Analysis Sets – Data Lists and Pivot Tables available for Project Summary Actuals, Project Summary Budget, Project Summary Commit, Project to Date, Aged Receivables, Labor Hours, Time Sheet Hours
ABOUT BIZNET SOFTWARE:
BizNet Software®, Inc. (BizNet) is a market leader for Microsoft Excel in-memory reporting and business intelligence. Founded in 1996 to take the mystery out of databases, BizNet focuses on Microsoft Excel reporting solutions guided by financial and business professionals with a real-world understanding of corporate financial, operational and technical requirements. The BizNet Excel Suite is the most innovative and intuitive reporting solution on the market. It creates a user-friendly, drag and drop environment with live, real time access to the most accurate and current data. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions make it easy for Microsoft Excel users to connect, analyze and share real time information. BizNet Software is endorsed by over 200 partners, 10 software publishers, and top industry analysts and currently has over 10,000 users in over 1,300 companies in 26 different countries.
Microsoft® and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For more information, visit http://www.biznetsoftware.com or call 888-803-5227.
Amber Paschall | Marketing Coordinator | 469.214.0208 | apaschall(at)biznetsoftware(dot)com