Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) February 04, 2013
Financing entrepreneurship is a growing priority for a nation working to strengthen its economy. The Kauffman Foundation will address challenges and opportunities in financing new and young companies at its fourth annual State of Entrepreneurship Address tomorrow at the National Press Club in Washington. Remarks from Small Business Administrator Karen Mills, U.S. Senator Jerry Moran and Kauffman President and CEO Tom McDonnell will open the program. After a brief break, a panel of experts in financing entrepreneurs will follow.
Please join the live stream of the event provided by Bloomberg TV tomorrow from noon to 2 p.m. EST at http://www.bloomberg.com/live-stream/
- Robert Litan, director of research, Bloomberg.gov, panel moderator
- Chance Barnett, co-founder and CEO, crowdfunder.com
- Jeff Fagnan, partner, Atlas Venture
- Donna Harris, managing director of Startup Regions, Startup America Partnership
- Ramana Nanda, associate professor of business administration, Harvard Business School
- Alan Patricof, founder and managing director, Greycroft Partners
Noon EST: State of Entrepreneurship Address
12:30 p.m. EST: Break for Luncheon
1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST: Panel Discussion
About the Kauffman Foundation
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that aims to foster economic independence by advancing educational achievement and entrepreneurial success. Founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman, the Foundation is based in Kansas City, Mo. For more information, visit http://www.kauffman.org, and follow the Foundation on http://www.twitter.com/kauffmanfdn and http://www.facebook.com/kauffmanfdn.