Bozeman, MT (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
It doesn’t take a Ph.D. to raise a child, but the secret formula is revealed in the newly released No Brats Allowed! by Inge Paolini. No Brats Allowed! provides parents the magical keys and magnifying glass to find that fine inner part of a child that is hidden within. Written from the memories of the author from the age of two using a series of vignettes, readers get to look into a child’s mind and see what they were and are thinking. These real-life stories help adults to demystify and dive into the inner musings and world of the child. They illuminate and demonstrate the depth and maturity of a child’s mind and the incredible insights that children have from the beginning. Woven throughout the book, readers will enjoy the unique opinions and outlooks on parenting and childhood from the author’s husband and children.
Author Inge Paolini says:
“No Brats Allowed! offers parental pearls of wisdom so all may gain an in-depth understanding of the child.”
The formula for parenting is simple:
- Take into consideration that kids are very aware and smart right out of the gate. The more that is expected from children, the more they expect from themselves, keeping it realistic for their age, the greater and farther they will reach.
- This is a journey of mutual respect, honesty and love. Capture each opportunity to express this and more, all while having fun as this mighty mission is accomplished.
- Work together on this journey. No one can get there alone, so enjoy each other.
- Never take your loved ones for granted. End each day with a hug and kiss full of love.
- Be guided by the inner heart and soul.
Ann D. Looby, Ph.D in Pshychology, says of No Brats Allowed!:
“A down to earth, easy to read masterpiece that should be mandatory for all parents to read and a book that should be in all university psychology departments”.
Availability and Pricing
No Brats Allowed! is available immediately from Amazon.com as a paperback ($12.99), Kindle version ($9.99) and can be borrowed through the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for Amazon Prime members.
About the Author
Inge Paolini has been a student of life and mysticism from the time she was born, with memories that she can speak of from the age of two. Since that time, the thoughts and memories of her childhood have driven her to work with young children. Inge worked as a Montessori infant nursery teacher, as a nanny, a birthing doula, and as a nurse. Currently, she can be found speaking on raising children and helping parents any way she can. But if you ask her what her greatest achievements are, she will instantly admit that her three fantastic kiddos are the only reason she is here on earth.