Ski Vermont Celebrates the Heart of Winter with Valentine and Presidential Events and Deals
February marks the heart of the winter season when abundant snow fall and seasonal temps create the perfect mountain landscape for a snowy vacation. Vermont ski resorts welcome vacationers and lovebirds during the month of February with great deals and events around Presidents’ Day holiday week and Valentine’s Day.
(PRWEB) February 04, 2013
Spread the Love! Valentine’s Day is a great time to spend on the slopes with your honey. Renew your vows, stay somewhere luxurious at a discount, or just spend some quality time tearing up the mountains midweek. Here are some of the highlights:
- Mount Snow Resort – Renew vows or even get married at the second annual Cloud Nine Nuptials, a free event where a local justice of the peace conducts a wedding ceremony with couples gathered around a giant heart painted on the snow followed by a reception in the summit lodge.
- Sugarbush Resort – Love birds and singles alike can ski and ride for only $14 on Thursday, February 14th.
- Bromley Mountain Resort – Download your 2-for-1 e-coupon at bromley.com for 2 lift tickets for the price of one on February 14!
- Okemo Mountain Resort – The Running of the Bridemaids returns to Okemo this Valentine’s Day. Recycle that never-to-be-worn-again dress by wearing it on the slopes with other fun-loving skiers and riders…for the fun of it!
- Stratton Mountain Resort – Two Day, One Night package includes two days of skiing and riding, a room for the night and dinner at Bentley’s for two, starting at $199 for a couple.
- Killington Resort – Save big with the two for $99 lift ticket deal February 14. Purchase your tickets online by midnight Wednesday and save on two 1-day adult lift tickets.
- Stowe Mountain Resort – The Stowe Mountain Lodge offers great couples packages perfect for a Valentine getaway. Book the S’more Love package or For Couples package for a luxurious, romantic getaway.
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort – Wednesday chocolate tastings tempt taste buds throughout the season, and is a unique activity for sweethearts to consider during stays over Valentine’s Day (February 12-15, 2013), with package rates that start at $139 per person per night.
- Bolton Valley – Topped with sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries, Bolton offers Valentine’s Day packages that include a special dinner in Bailey’s Restaurant.
For a full list of Valentine’s Day fun at Vermont ski resorts and more information on deals and events, visit http://www.skivermont.com/about-us/press-room/press-release/id/491.
Presidents’ Day Holiday Week is abundant with great events and deals at Vermont ski resorts. Live music, torchlight parades, discounted packages and more await you! Some of the highlights include:
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort – Guests can sample Vermont’s delicious specialty foods at a free tasting on February 19 and enjoy family activities at the FamilyFun Magazine Winter Carnival with games, entertainment, giveaways and barbecue on February 21.
- Okemo Mountain Resort – Check out the Huckfest 2013- Big Air Competition on 2/16. Okemo’s Amp Energy Big Air Bag will be the location for this high-flying contest.
- Stratton Mountain Resort – Stratton presents Fire & Ice Week, a festival of fun, games and family activities, Feb. 16-24.
- Mount Snow Resort – Kick things off in high gear, literally, with the Red Bull Frozen Rush on Friday, Feb. 15. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event with motorsports legend Ricky Johnson tearing up and down the Main Face of Mount Snow in his Pro4 off-road truck.
- Killington Mountain Resort – With a jam-packed schedule of skiing, snowboarding, tubing and adventure dining at the Ledgewood Yurt, the challenge will be finding the time to rest during President’s Week at Killington.
- Stowe Mountain Resort – Presidents’ Day visitors can save at Stowe during the holiday week with Stowe ByPass which allows skiers & riders to go directly to the lift without waiting in line at a ticket counter and save money with special rates.
- Sugarbush Resort – Enjoy the convenience and ease of staying at Clay Brook with an All-Inclusive Ski, Dine and Stay package, starting at $226 per person, and including lodging, lift tickets, breakfast and dinner.
- Bromley Mountain Resort – President’s week at Bromley kicks off on Saturday the 16th with the annual February Festival fireworks and torchlight parade followed by dancing in the Wild Boar, a silent auction, vacation raffle, and dessert tasting.
- Magic Mountain – The holiday weekend kicks off with an après ski event on Saturday 2/16 with over $2000 in giveaways to support the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth. Later that night, Magic's Black Line Tavern (BLT) will be rocking to the sounds of The Break Maids.
For a full list of Presidents’ Day Holiday week events and deals at Vermont ski resorts, visit http://www.skivermont.com/about-us/press-room/press-release/id/490.