Though the rich and famous are booking makeup artists and stylists for their walk down the red carpet, with the right products anyone can look like a performing artist or movie star.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
Celebrity awards season is kicking into high gear with both the Grammys and the Oscars right around the corner. Though the rich and famous are booking makeup artists and stylists for their walk down the red carpet, with the right products anyone can look like a performing artist or movie star. Here are some blockbuster beauty products with matinee prices:
1. Paula’s Choice RESIST Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment ($26.95). The hottest looks start with great skin, and this serum tackles all kinds of imperfections without having to go to a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. Its potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants treats dark spots, wrinkles, and red marks from acne, all while imparting an instant radiance. Bring on those HD cameras!
2. e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick ($5). Nothing says classic Hollywood glamour quite like sexy, vibrant red lips. Get ready for a close up with e.l.f.’s Mineral Lipstick in Royal Red for a classic crimson lipstick that’s creamy, wears well, and fades evenly – all for a retro price! It has nothing to do with minerals so forget the marketing and just enjoy the savings. Find more red carpet-worthy lipsticks here.
3. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette with Autograph Pencil ($36). This palette has eight silky, satin finish eyeshadows plus an eyeliner pencil, making it a show-stopping “does it all” product for a gorgeous eye look. The shadow shades are richly pigmented, don’t crease or fade – and come in colors that range from girl-next-door-gamine to va-va-voom vixen.
4. Intensive Healing Body Lotion by St. Ives ($5.29). February might be on the cool side in Los Angeles where both the Grammys and Oscars take place, but that doesn’t stop female celebs from showing a lot of skin. This emollient lotion containing a mix of skin-repairing ingredients and healing antioxidants is perfect for smooth, touchable skin.
5. Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder by L’Oreal Paris ($11.79). Use this loose powder to set makeup and create a subtle radiant finish. It’s an insider secret for looking polished rather than powdered, and it feels like silk. A finishing touch like this keeps a glamorous look going long past the final acceptance speech.
6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer + Treatment ($9.99). This concealer hides all types of flaws, from sun spots to redness, dark circles, and uneven skin tone—and vitamin C repairs skin for a more youthful look. It’s skin perfection in a flash!
For more beauty advice and product recommendations visit CosmeticsCop.com.
Led by best-selling author and beauty expert Paula Begoun, the Paula’s Choice Research Team evaluates and reviews hundreds of skin-care and makeup products, in books such as Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me as well as online at CosmeticsCop.com. Combining cosmetics industry knowledge and expertise, Paula and her team have developed the Paula’s Choice line of state-of-the-art formulations based on reliable, published skin-care research. Products include skin-care, makeup, body and hair-care products, beauty tools, and accessories. All products are fragrance-free, cruelty free, and environmentally friendly.