Milford, OH (PRWEB) February 07, 2013
Lucid’s new web-based evaluation and observation system is integrated with its professional development management system, PDExpress, at no additional cost. “With the variety of evaluation models in use by school districts, Lucid felt it was important to develop an integrated solution that would easily accommodate any existing or custom evaluation model while providing the flexibility to edit and modify evaluations when needed,” according to John Wills, Lucid’s Director of Marketing. Dr. Larry Campbell, Assistant Superintendent of West Carrollton Schools states, “PDExpress’ openness and flexibility made it easy for us to create our evaluations and observations to support our district’s processes. The integration with our professional development information allows our administrators to review professional development history, improvement plans, and goals while conducting evaluations and observations.”
The PDExpress evaluation system enables districts to:
• Use the teacher evaluation model of their choice (i.e., Marzano, Danielson, Stronge, etc.).
• Conduct classroom observations and teacher evaluations using an iPAD.
• Easily import rubrics.
• Assign alpha-numeric values to levels of performance for reporting and summarization.
• Export evaluation, self assessment and observation results directly to Microsoft Excel.
• Integrate evaluations and observations with Professional Development data (Goals, Plans,
Workshops, Credentials, etc.).
• Electronically route teacher self assessments for review (up to 9 levels).
• Attach additional documentation/evidence to evaluations, observations and self assessments.
Founded in 1999, Lucid Data Corporation provides comprehensive professional development and teacher evaluation management software products and services, and markets and sells its products to K-12 school districts throughout the United States. For information about Lucid and PDExpress, visit Lucid Data's website at http://www.lucid-data.com or contact John Wills of Lucid Data Corporation at, 513-248-4999.
PDExpress and Lucid Data Corporation are trademarks of Lucid Data Corporation.