Conscires Agile Practices Presents a Certified ScrumMaster Training by Carlton Nettleton in Irvine,CA on April 22-23, 2013
Looking for a straight-forward explanation of Scrum and how to use it effectively? During this two-day dynamic, interactive Certified ScrumMaster class, renowned consultant and Certified Scrum Trainer®, Carlton Nettleton will share his proven, real- world experienced and techniques implementing scrum and show you how you can be successful with scrum.
Irvine, California (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
The learning objectives for this course are:
List the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
- Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, it’s purpose and interaction with the other pieces of the framework.
- Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
- Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in an organization.
- Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining Scrum in organization.
- Evaluate if Scrum is the right process, for a specific team team, a project and\or a organization.
- Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and challenges.
- Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
- Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts