Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
February 6, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA – Technori (http://www.technori.com), a new entrepreneurial community and educational resource for the start-up world, today announced its inaugural Technori Pitch event in Los Angeles to be held at The ROC Santa Monica on February 12, 2013 @ 6:00 PM PT to 10:00 PM PT.
Tickets on sale now at: http://la.technori.com
Featuring keynote speaker Brian Wong, CEO and Founder of Kiip – the fastest-growing mobile rewards ad network – Wong brings a fiercely inspirational background to entrepreneurship. Wong holds accolades including Business Insider’s Top 25 Under 25 in Silicon Valley, Forbes’ Top 30 under 30 the past two years, and has successfully raised over $15 million to bankroll the launch and growth of his product.
Technori Pitch LA will showcase launch presentations from each of the following new ventures:
● Enlightened.org – Earn rewards and cash-back for your favorite charities and philanthropies in exchange for the brands and goods you already purchase on the web every day from CEO & Founder Nadav Wilf. A visionary new platform to indulge your shopping urges and support deserving causes simultaneously.
● Stone+Cloth – Built on the inspiration of porters and hard-working guides serving tourists and climbers scaling Mt. Kilimanjaro, CEO & Founder Matthew Clough has created a new line of 100% made-in-California backpacks – designed to combine the best features of ruck sacks and everyday school packs – with $10 from each purchase directly funding the Knock Foundation to support tuition, food and supplies for children in the Tanzania region.
● Bitium – A unique, universal dashboard for corporations to manage a full suite of cloud-based apps, platforms and services in one convenient destination. Centralized management of corporate apps and services ensures greater security, efficiency and control for growing companies and organizations, from CEO & Founder Scott Kriz.
● StaffRanker – A turnkey system for restaurant, hotel, retail or managers in any industry to streamline employee performance records, manage them all in the cloud and optimize team performance for an improved, elevated level of customer service – and better profit for small businesses’ bottom line, from CEO & Founder George Collado.
● Battlefly – A new platform for sports gamers and organizers to instantly create tournaments, build and manage brackets, and stream casts or narration of online sports gaming tournaments in the cloud, from CEO & Founder Jason Xu.
Born in Chicago, Technori Pitch has become a monthly sell-out event drawing the best and brightest of the technology, entrepreneurial and investment worlds out for the launch of innovative new companies, technologies and products. Technori Pitch in LA brings one of Chicago’s most exciting start-up showcases to the burgeoning Silicon Beach arena, poised to capture the most promising new ventures headquartered in Los Angeles. The regional monthly series will continue expanding to more cities throughout 2013 and beyond.
Technori Pitch selects the most promising start-ups to present based solely on merit, inspiration and passion, empowering brilliant new ideas to launch without investment or funding. Technori’s unique blend of content yields in-depth profiles of entrepreneurs, the investors who fund them, and diverse technology stories from across the country – making for a community dedicated to the human experience behind entrepreneurship, innovation and risk-taking.
Technori Pitch LA will sell out quickly, so please visit the following link for full information and to reserve your advance passes today. Premium access to the upscale ROC Santa Monica rooftop after party is also available in limited quantities.
Technori (http://www.technori.com) is building the best starter network in the world through incredible content, events, and connections. Established in 2011, Technori was originally founded as a passion project to elevate entrepreneurship and emerging start-ups. It has since grown in scope and purpose to encompass a national audience for all "starters," not just early-stage start-ups or seasoned entrepreneurs. For more information on Technori’s unique philosophy and mantra in the technology and entrepreneurial world, please visit http://technori.com/about/.
Event sponsors include Uber, Brooks | Kushman IP, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Grasshopper, CoFoundersLab, !deation, Miller PR, socalTECH.com, Silicon Beach LA, Plusoviral, Amplify, CrossCamp.us, Launchpad LA, HUB Los Angeles, CraveLab, iO/LA, StartupDigest, Built in Los Angeles, Doejo and YEC.