London, UK (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
China’s glycine market is made up of four segments: feed-grade, tech-grade, pharmaceutical-grade and food-grade glycine. Tech-grade glycine segment calls for the largest market share. The Chinese glycine market has witnessed a healthy growth since 2007. Glyphosate industry is the largest end-use sector of glycine in the country. Chinese glycine market is highly concentrated. In spite of the constant rise in glucine prices, the glycine market in the country is expected to grow at a sluggish but stable rate in the years to come given the overcapacity of the China’s glycine industry.
Hebei Donghua Chemical Group, Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd., Yuanshi Hongsheng Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd. and Sichuan Fuhua Agricultural Investment Group Company are among entrenched players of the glycine market in China.
New research report “Survey of Glycine in China” elaborated by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (CCM) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Survey of Glycine in China
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 6,500.00
The report offers an extensive guide to the glycine market in China by providing information on the current state and the historic background of the market. The research study contains essential findings on the market value and structure as well as presents relevant data on the production and consumption volumes, capacities, production technologies and costs. The study describes prevailing market trends; identifies the forces shaping the market; discloses supply and demand statistics along with export and import figures. The competitive pressure and industry concentration are evaluated and performance of the market leaders is discussed in the report. Furthermore, the report contains future forecast for the glycine market in China.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report helps to gain understanding of the glycine market in China by providing in-depth analysis of the current situation on the market and examination of the major market trends.
- The research enriches knowledge about the China’s glycine industry by disclosing information on production and consumption volumes, capacities, production costs, export and import flows.
- Supply and demand statistics allows to uptake the market dynamics. ‘
- Overview of the market segments and the examination of forces influencing the market help to determine the most promising sectors.
- Comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment allows to plan effective business strategies and to gain the competitive advantage on the marketplace.
- Clear description of the future prospects for the market shows how the market is set to develop in the years ahead.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.