Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
The video of Kauffman's 2013 State of Entrepreneurship Address held yesterday in Washington, D.C., is now available online. Watch Kauffman President and CEO Tom McDonnell, SBA Administrator Karen Mills and U.S. Senator Jerry Moran present solutions to financing entrepreneurship to strengthen the nation’s economy. Fast forward through a brief recorded break to hear a compelling panel of experts discuss financing entrepreneurs. (Check back for an edited version of the video with the break eliminated.)
- Chance Barnett, co-founder and CEO, crowdfunder.com
- Jeff Fagnan, partner, Atlas Venture
- Donna Harris, managing director of Startup Regions, Startup America Partnership
- Ramana Nanda, associate professor of business administration, Harvard Business School
- Alan Patricof, founder and managing director, Greycroft Partners
- Robert Litan, director of research, Bloomberg Government, panel moderator
View the address and panel discussion and download a report on the topic at http://www.kauffman.org/financegrowth.
About the Kauffman Foundation
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is a private, nonpartisan foundation that aims to foster economic independence by advancing educational achievement and entrepreneurial success. Founded by late entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Marion Kauffman, the Foundation is based in Kansas City, Mo. For more information, visit http://www.kauffman.org, and follow the Foundation on http://www.twitter.com/kauffmanfdn and http://www.facebook.com/kauffmanfdn.