London, UK (PRWEB) February 07, 2013
Sweden accounts for above 34% share of the Scandinavian printing services market. In 2011, the printing services market overrode EUR 2.5 billion in the country. Books, brochures and leaflets represent the largest product segments of the printing industry. Sweden is the top Scandinavian importer of printing materials.
Print advertisements, periodicals and books call for substantial chunks of the printing market. The exports of the Swedish newspapers, journals and periodicals (whether or not illustrated or containing advertisements) were evaluated at nearly USD 38.7 million in 2011. In the same year, imports of the same products were worth of USD 85.4 million. In 2011, the exports of the print advertising material and commercial catalogues increased by approximately USD 20 million and went beyond USD 109 million; the exports of this print materials exceeded imports by more than USD 14 million.
New research report “Printing industry in Sweden: Business Report 2013” created by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Printing industry in Sweden: Business Report 2013
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides access to a comprehensive research of the printing industry in Sweden. It highlights general economic situation in Sweden, including key macroeconomic indicators and prevailing trends; describes business environment. The study discloses relevant information on the printing market size, structure, major factors shaping the market and outline key market opportunities and threats. It contains an in-depth analysis of the certain segments of the market. The report offer analysis of the competitive landscape and review the main market players such as traders and producers. Furthermore, the research presents essential information on the foreign economic relations within the printing market including export and import figures.
- Brief country profile including economic and political situation, foreign relations, condition for doing business in the country.
- Extensive overview of the printing market in Sweden: market size, drivers, limiters, segmentation.
- Evaluation of the business environment and investment climate for the printing industry in Sweden.
- Review of the peculiarities of the printing business in Sweden.
- Comprehensive assessment of the competitive pressure and profiles of the major market participants such as producers and traders.
- Information on foreign relations within the printing market, export and import statistics.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.