Save over 55% on Car Insurance! Lowest Rates From $28.99 / Month.
(PRWEB) February 08, 2013
Like many businesses, insurance companies try to hold on to customers, insurers are offering new products and incentives. Drivers who take advantage of these new programs can save time and cut insurance costs.
ValueSorter.com, click here to visit the website, reveals the following trends that can lead to big savings on auto insurance:
1. Competitive Rates - As insurance companies compete and try to get new customers, insurance premiums are likely to remain stable or low, the experts say.
2. Mileage-based Insurance - Pay as you drive insurance policies are going to become really popular in 2013. These policies are big savings for drivers who do not drive much throughout the year.
3. Discounts for Accident Free Drivers - Insurance providers reward consumers who are claim-free. The rewards can be in form of premium refunds, accident forgiveness and diminishing deductibles.
4. Smart Phone Options - Carriers are making it easier to renew policies and file claims on the go mobile in 2013.
5. Budget friendly options - Drivers who research can find policy options that are right for every budget.