Protect Your Bubble shares some additional rumors of what can be expected with the next generation iPhone from the guys of Apple.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 20, 2013
- Fingerprint Technology – Already on a few thumb drives and common in many applications, a thumbprint is one way to keep an iPhone locked and secure. Also, users will be able to control different applications and functions because the technology allows for individual fingerprints.
- IGZO Display – Low power consumption and better graphics than the current iPad may mean a crisp view for video on the iPhone6. Made by Sharp, these displays have densities greater than 330ppi, whereas the iPad4 only has 264ppi.
- Larger Screen – If the new display is a sure thing, then the necessity of a larger display makes sense. A large 4.8inch screen seems like a strong possibility. The iPad Mini has done well as have similar Android devices with larger screens. Apple could bridge the gap between the iPad and the iPhone with the screen.
- Fully Redesigned – The concept of doing away with the home button is minor compared to what could be true. There is talk of making the new iPhone look very similar to the latest incarnation of the iPod Nano.
- Price – The biggest rumor of all: Will the iPhone6 be cheaper or more expensive? Unfortunately, it depends on who you ask. Some sites have the phone as being the cheapest one yet while others call it a more expensive, high end phone for the serious mobile users. Unfortunately, only time will tell because Apple is certainly hush-hush on it.
Although there are still many more details still to come, the iPhone 6 sounds like a more improved version of the fifth generation device and a good investment for those who haven’t purchased the iPhone 5. As with most new tech releases, these devices can be targets for theft.
Before investing in this pricy gadget, consumers should consider smartphone insurance. ProtectYourBubble.com offers smartphone insurance and coverage includes loss, theft, accidents and damage and provides replacement devices in 24 hours. For more information, visit ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA