New York, NY (PRWEB) February 08, 2013
Cynopsis Media will hold the Webinar “Maximize Hispanic Market Engagement to Increase Viewership and Brand Lift,” on Wednesday, February 27 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. Our experts will discuss the newest tactics and strategies to harness and monetize the $1 trillion buying power of the Hispanic consumer.
Expert speakers include: Christine Maggiore-Escribano (EVP, Integrated Marketing Solutions at Telemundo Media), Diane Librizzi (CEO/Executive Producer at La Loca Entertainment), Steve Mandala (EVP, Advertising Sales at Univision Communications Inc.), and Tony Ruiz (Partner, Communications Planning at The Vidal Partnership).
At this information-packed, 90-minute webinar, we’ll address:
- Leverage the powerful US Hispanic market of 52 million, resulting in ROI growth for clients and brands.
- Capitalize on new technologies such as mobile, tablet and apps to reach this valuable market - 60% of whom are under the age of 45 years old.
- Get expert information on the behavioral, psychographic data of this unique demographic.
- Capitalize on the latest social media tactics – such as Google Plus, a particular favorite of this market - to engage consumers and drive brand awareness.
- Find out the latest research on where Hispanics are sharing their opinions on new services, brands, and products – such as Tu Cuentas
This interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered.
To register for the Capitalizing on Mobile Video: Strategies & Tactics to Drive Revenue webinar, visit: http://www.cynopsis.com/webinars/hispanic-market/
Each Cynopsis Media webinar registration includes one year of online access, full access to speaker presentations and a certificate of completion. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis: Digital, Cynopsis: Kids and Cynopsis: Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis: Classified Advantage e-publication, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit http://www.cynopsis.com.