I’m a big fan of Advanced Analytics! With a few mouse clicks I can analyze historical data from each of my assemblies. I’m also using Advanced Analytics to plot charts for the shifts to see how they stack up against each other.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 15, 2013
Trends are a powerful indicator of where production is headed. Vorne Industries has launched a new trending feature for The Vorne XL Productivity Appliance™ - available to all existing customers as a free upgrade.
A tier one automotive customer has been testing Advanced Analytics in his factory:
"I’m a big fan of Advanced Analytics! With a few mouse clicks I can analyze historical data from each of my assemblies. I’m also using Advanced Analytics to plot charts for the shifts to see how they stack up against each other. Nothing wrong with a little cross-shift competition!"
M.H. Plant Engineer
XL Advanced Analytics helps supervisors and managers to:
- Quickly spot performance issues using sparklines
- Learn from differences between shifts (and apply best practices across shifts)
- Discover and analyze poor performing parts
- Create “best of the best” targets
- Improve effectiveness of production meetings with reports from Advanced Analytics
- View trended information for OEE, down time, efficiency, changeovers, quality, etc.
XL Advanced Analytics is a free software upgrade for all XL customers. It’s also included with all new XL Productivity Appliances. If a customer has an XL Productivity Appliance running Release 6 or later, all existing data will be kept.
Getting the upgrade: Contact support (at) vorne (dot) com, or call Vorne Industries at +1.630.875.3600