“Headquartered in Vietnam, with our representative office in Berlin , ITB Berlin 2013 is a great chance for us to establish our business relationship" said Pham Ha, founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.
(PRWEB) February 26, 2013
ITB Berlin is the world’s leading travel trade show and takes place in Berlin, Germany from 6-10 March 2013. Luxury Travel Ltd. (http://www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) is a long established Asian specialist in luxury privately guided and fully bespoke holidays in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand.
Vietnam receives approximately 100,000 German tourists yearly, and the number of tourists is increasing year after year. The new slogan of Vietnam tourism, “Vietnam - Timeless Charm,” was created with an aim to attract long haul travelers from Germany and elsewhere, who wish to experience the country's defining characteristics: thrills, nature, heritage, festival, pristine, bliss, scenery and essence.
The representatives of Luxury Travel Ltd. from the London, Berlin and Hanoi offices will participate in ITB Berlin as exhibitors. The aim is to promote Vietnamese high-end tourism products in the leisure luxury segment and to find buyers who want to sell unique experiences for discerning travelers.
For many travel experts, Vietnam has much to offer to German tourists who, according to Pham Ha (founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.) pick Vietnam for their vacations for safety, affordable prices, authenticity, tropical warm weather, and convenient flight connections.
Vietnam, in particular, is increasingly being recognized as a destination for high-end global tourists, especially those coming from Western European countries with direct flights, such as France, the UK, and Germany. Vietnam now has world class hotels and resorts, beaches and cuisine, in addition to its natural beauty, rich history and traditional culture, which are driving this trend.
Ha added, “With its natural attractions, high-end services, luxury hotels and resorts, and an impressive convention center, Vietnam is set to receive the luxury, leisure or business traveler from the world over. Tourists traveling to Vietnam are looking for a more authentic experience and seek to have a deeper understanding of the country’s culture, food, history and everyday life.”
“Headquartered in Vietnam, with our representative office in Berlin, the biggest travel shows in the world, such as ITB Berlin 2013, are a great chance for us to establish our business relationships with all of you who are looking for reliable full travel service agencies and luxury tour operators.” he added.
Benefits of face to face meetings at the ITB Berlin 2013 show include:
- Meet and greet with a multilingual team: Vietnamese, French, German, and English
- Getting updates on fresh Indochina tourism products and being introduced to new luxury concepts
- Understanding what luxury and luxury travel really means to your clients
- Getting information on nine day FAM trip to Vietnam
- Getting a firsthand look at products before you sell to customers and see how luxury travel is being redefined as experiential rather than simple branding
- Learning what niche travel products are available for luxury travelers
- Learning how best to sell luxury travel products to the economy and luxury class and everyone in between
- Learning how to increase your sales volume and maximize profits for luxury tour operators, travel agencies and local experts
- Getting an understanding of Luxury Travel Ltd’s brochure and Vietnam luxury travel guide book and see how they help travel professionals reach their peak sales performance
- Seeing how local luxury travel advisor teams work and collaborate with travel experts effectively around the clock for the benefit of their customers
- Learning how we exceed customer’s expectations and make them lifetime customers for the travel company
- Getting a confidential tariff book for 2013-2014 in French, English and German
For further business discussions with Luxury Travel Ltd. representatives, book an appointment in advance at itbberlin13(at)luxurytravelvietnam(dot)com and check out the website at http://www.luxurytravelvietnam.com.
About Luxury Travel Ltd.
Vietnam’s first luxury tour operator/DMC (http://www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) is based in Hanoi, with offices throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. Luxury Travel Ltd. is exceptional at designing tailor-made tours and providing unique travel experiences.
Opened in 2004, the Luxury Travel Company Limited has its own offices, luxury vehicles, luxury travel advisors, and representative offices in California, London, Berlin, Paris, and Sydney. The company’s depth of experience and large infrastructure enable it to create unique itineraries with the operational confidence to fulfill client expectations.
Luxury Travel Ltd. has won numerous travel awards for excellent performance including the most recent “The Years’ Best” of the Guide Awards in 2012. http://www.facebook.com/luxurytravelcompany