Lectora Version 11 completely changes the way developers create e-Learning courses
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
The world’s leading e-Learning software just got even better with the release of Lectora® Version 11. With a completely redesigned interface and new wizards and tools, Lectora makes online course development easier and more powerful than ever.
“Lectora Version 11 completely changes the way developers create e-Learning courses,” said Tanya Seidel, Vice President of Product Management and Training. “With the new interface, users now have a faster, easier way to tap into all the powerful tools and capabilities in Lectora.”
The new, streamlined design and features in Lectora Inspire Version 11 simplify and speed e-Learning development:
- New Interface – Develop courses much faster with easy access to tools and wizards with the sleek, new design.
- Question Creator - Create sophisticated questions easier than ever with multiple question types, numerous feedback options and the ability to track and count user attempts.
- Action Pane – Build interactive courses faster and easier with improved actions and the new action pane.
- Slide-Out Media Library – Get instant access to media, games, characters, animations and the online media gallery.
- Social Features – Embed a variety of social media capabilities and RSS feeds in courses.
- PowerPoint Import – Instantly import PowerPoint content into Lectora.
- Camtasia® 8 – Use the latest, full version of Camtasia to record, edit and produce screen recordings.
- Snagit® 11 – Get the latest, full version of Snagit to transform screen captures into learning tools.
- Flypaper™ Pro 3.7 – Use the latest, full version of Flypaper to create and share interactive Flash content.
- Tin Can API Support – Track and record learners’ experiences anywhere and from multiple devices.
Users can now also publish to mobile devices using their LMS for a simple, secure solution to deliver and track e-Learning content.
“Lectora invented easy, rapid e-Learning course authoring more than a decade ago,” said John Blackmon, Senior Vice President of Authoring Products. “With Version 11, Lectora now offers even more powerful and easy-to-use capabilities for development, making this the biggest release in its history. Users can get started very quickly in Lectora but also have the capabilities to take on new challenges as their skills grow.”
Lectora Inspire Version 11 provides the most powerful e-Learning authoring software for development. Lectora now comes bundled with full versions of Camtasia, Snagit, Flypaper and ReviewLink™, providing developers all the e-Learning tools they need for course development and review.
To learn more about Lectora Version 11, please visit: Lectora e-Learning software.
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. The makers of Lectora also produce Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform, Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software and its sister product, Snap! Empower™ Flash interactions builder. The Lectora family of e-Learning products also includes CourseMill® learning management system (LMS) and Lectora Talent Management. Lectora is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris, London and Beijing. Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis® Corporation.
Phone: 1.877.929.0188 / +1.513.929.0188
Blog: Lectora.com/blog & rapid-e-learning.lectora.com/e-learning-blog