London, UK (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
How does the worldwide student market look like? What is the size of the market? What forces are driving the market in different regions and countries? What trends are observed on the global market? How does the future of the student market look like? What opportunities do students offer for the marketers? What spending habits do students have? How does the student market differ in various countries? Who are the major players and what are the dominant brands?
All these and other issues are discussed in the new research report “Tomorrow’s Big Spenders: The Global Student Market” created by Euromonitor International Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Tomorrow’s Big Spenders: The Global Student Market
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 2,600.00
The report extends one’s knowledge of the global student market by examining the world student behavior and spending habits and by scrutinizing the opportunities they present for marketers. The study provides essential information on the current market situation and describes prevailing trends. The research offers data on the market size and dynamics, major factors influencing the market; outlines market opportunities and threats. The research study covers the major industry participants and the leading brands. In addition, the report discloses future projections for the market development.
- The overview of the leading global higher education markets.
- The major characteristics of the student society, including demographics, social life, eating habits, attitudes towards technology and travel.
- Relevant data on youth unemployment rates in different countries.
- Analysis of the spending on education: public and private spending on higher education, students’ spending power, education costs, sources of education financing.
- The global and country-wise analyses of the student market.
- Future outlook for the market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Euromonitor International page.