Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Southeast Acquirers Conference (http://www.southeastacquirers.com), SEAA returns to Florida, March 4-6, 2013, for its 12th Annual Seminar at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista at The Walt Disney World Resort. Geared for professionals from all sectors of the merchant acquiring industry, SEAA provides education and discussion on the latest products, trends and legislation affecting the payments industry. SEAA also provides the opportunity to meet with some of the biggest and most innovative vendors servicing the industry.
The 2013 SEAA kicking off on Monday March 4th includes various networking opportunities with all vendors and attendees. The Exhibit Hall features many of the leading credit card payment processors, equipment manufactures, leasing companies and other 3rd party vendors in the industry. Breakout sessions provide a small forum to learn and share information. Panel discussions are led by industry leaders are some of the most heavily attended sessions.
The 2013 conference will be held at the HILTON IN THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT Address: 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32830 Telephone: (407) 827-4000
Due to the high volume of attendees, rooms at the Hilton are completely booked. Fortunately, The Double Tree has offered a special discount to SEAA attendees, to make a reservation, call 1-800-222-TREE (8733) and ask for Group Code “SOU”. The Double Tree 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
Complementary shuttle service is available, offering attendees free transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport (MCO), and a shuttle loop between the Hilton and Double Tree hotels. Be sure to take advantage of this convenient free shuttle service.
The airport shuttle times are as follows:
Monday, March 4th – 8:00AM to 4:00PM, Tuesday, March 5th –8:00AM to12:00PM, Wednesday, March 6th – 4:30AM to 12:30PM
Hotel Shuttle (loop between Hilton and Double Tree):
Monday, March 4th – 12:00PM to 8:00PM, Tuesday, March 5th – 8:00AM to 12:00PM, 4:00PM to 12:00AM, Wednesday, March 6th – 6:30AM to 11:30AM
Discounts for the 2013 SEAA are also available for registered attendees:
- American Airlines is offering 5% valid for travel between March 1st and 10th with the following code: 9333BW
- Delta Airlines is offering 5% to 10% (depending on the type of ticket - L, U and T are not eligible) and is valid for travel between February 28th thru March 13th. Reservations and ticketing is available via http://www.delta.com. When booking online, select Meeting Event
Code and enter the meeting code in the box provided on the Search Flight page here is the code: NMEY5
- Florida Town Car has offered a town car at $ 50 each way plus tip. That is cheaper than a cab! Call to make your reservation at 407-277-5466 or on line at Florida Town Car Service. Make sure on comments you put “SEAA Group”. Advance reservation applies.
- Disney -Disney has offered special price for our attendees and their friends and/or families! Get 10% off on pre-arrival booking for Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer). Also, Disney is offering a bonus with Full-Multi-Day: Pick one of the following Disney Experience: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s Blizzard Beach, DisneyQuest, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and much more. Partial tickets (after 2 PM and 4 PM) also get the 10% off. The tickets MUST be booked at Disney SEAA page.
- Avis - Avis has assigned a specific discount number for SEAA. The Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD). Use the code when calling Avis directly at (800)-331-1600 to receive the best car rental rates available or you can go to the following link: Avis.com – SEAA
For more information on the SEAA conference, please visit the event website: http://www.southeastacquirers.com/press/
Those that wish to attend please register at:
About SEAA Conference:
Southeast Acquirers Association is a not-for-profit, non-membership, independent association for all acquiring bankcard professionals. Founded in 2000, the SEAA was established to provide education to the ISO and MSP community, and economical access to the payment processing industry's latest trends and regulatory changes. More information can be found at http://www.southeastacquirers.com/press/