Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Dallas-based Americo Real Estate announced today the expansion of strategic acquisitions of institutional quality industrial, warehouse and flex space assets throughout Texas.
Americo’s growth follows the increased demand for institutional quality industrial warehouse assets in the region and the company’s proven-track record of success.
Shane Clark, President of Americo Real Estate noted “We are definitely bullish on the industrial warehouse sector and we are currently executing against an aggressive acquisition strategy. In regards to specific properties or portfolios, our focus is on mispriced and/or undermanaged assets in key cities throughout Texas and the region. Our overall objective with any acquisition is to deploy capital opportunistically in order to preserve and protect capital, generate current income and position the asset for capital appreciation. Following an acquisition, Americo brings a very hands-on proactive asset management approach where we seek to add value operationally and financially.”
Americo’s acquisition criteria is concentrated on investment grade industrial, office and flex properties throughout major cities across Texas. The company looks at single assets and portfolios with single or multi-tenants.
”Americo has been a major investor of investment grade industrial warehouse assets throughout Texas and we have a proven track-record delivering superior risk adjusted returns and creating exceptional value for our partners and institutional investors. We have successfully weathered numerous market cycles and challenging economic conditions by utilizing a prudent investment strategy that is highlighted by a conservative, disciplined investment process and a rigorous approach to underwriting” Stated Sydney Steiner, Chairman of Americo Real Estate.
Key Highlights of Americo Real Estate
- Established in 1998 to continue the highly successful commercial real estate activities of a private family office
- Specialist in Private Equity Real Estate and the Industrial Warehouse Sector
- Privately-held company headquartered in Dallas, TX with affiliates in Toronto, Canada.
- Proven track-record of success building and realizing value for investors and partners.
- Conservative, disciplined and transparent investment process
- Detailed reporting to investors and partners .
- Experience managing assets on behalf of qualified and institutional investors.
- Completed over USD $ 6 Billion in transactions throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Direct investment in private equity real estate, joint ventures, segregated accounts, trusts, funds and separate managed accounts.
- Clients include institutional investors, private wealth managers, corporations, family offices, private banks, accountants, financial planners and investment advisers.
- Knowledge provider with stand-alone and integrated research, investor education and financial literacy services to both internal and external clients.
- Advisory Services for strategic investments, acquisitions and divestitures
- Provides ‘private label’ investment and funds management for financial institutions without a competitive commercial real estate offering.
For further information, please contact:
Americo Real Estate Ltd
Tel.: +1 214 521 5310
About Americo Real Estate
Americo Real Estate is a privately held Dallas-based company focused on the acquisition, investment and management of commercial real estate assets in the Continental United States.
The company’s primary activities across the commercial real estate sector are focused on investment-grade industrial, office and flex assets for its internal account, as well as through co-investing arrangements with institutional partners.
Americo is actively seeking opportunities to acquire industrial, office and flex properties in major cities across Texas. The company’s focus is on single assets and portfolios that offer synergies with our current portfolio in one of our key markets.
Americo Real Estate utilizes a conservative, disciplined and rigorous investment process. The fundamental components of the investment process are research, analysis and stress testing.
The Americo team has designed and developed proprietary in-house, real estate specific models that blend client focus, market knowledge, due diligence, rigorous underwriting, risk management and decades of collective expertise.
The executives have a proven track record of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns and creating value for partners and institutional investors.
Americo Real Estate Ltd
14651 North Dallas Parkway Suite 510
Tel.: +1 214 521 5310
Fax.: +1 214 521 3767