While a number of vendors offer streaming analytics platforms, only Amethon’s Mobile Analytics incorporates detailed domain knowledge and identification logic about mobile devices, smartphone operating systems and mobile apps.
Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Amethon Solutions today announced the release of Mobile Analytics 3.0 with immediate availability. Amethon’s Mobile Analytics is a Big Data, Streaming Analytics solution specifically designed to provide valuable and actionable insight on mobile data and smartphone usage to mobile operators and their subscribers.
Key to this announcement was a successful deployment and customer evaluation with a tier 1 North American wireless carrier.
"As mobile service providers face increasing challenges due to the vast array of devices, operating systems, mobile apps, OTT services plus new LTE access networks, they are realizing the value of having a mobile data analytics solution that can bring meaningful insights from consumer behavior on smartphones, tablets and mobile broadband dongles accurately and in real-time," said Michael Stone, Chief Executive Officer of Amethon Solutions.
“While a number of vendors offer streaming analytics platforms, only Amethon’s Mobile Analytics incorporates detailed domain knowledge and identification logic about mobile devices, smartphone operating systems and mobile apps,” said Andrew Bartley, Chief Technology Officer of Amethon Solution.
In addition to identifying the latest smartphones and operating systems like iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8, release 3.0 introduces new functionality including:
- Individual subscriber tracking of visited sites and mobile app usage for customer care and self-management of mobile data usage help to avoid mobile data ‘bill shock’.
- Distributed architecture enabling linear capacity expansion as well as compressing traffic meta-data ‘at the edge’ by up to 99%.
- Ability to identify specific subscribers for targeted campaigns based on mobile data usage and behavioural profiles.
Significant enhancements to existing features include:
- A web-based reporting portal providing intuitive access to charts, dashboards and collaboration features.
- Support for a wide variety of vendor agnostic data sources including network proxies, home agents, mobile gateways and media optimisation nodes avoiding the need for expensive and complex probes.
- Additional APIs allowing simple integration CRM, billing, customer care and self-service portals.
Mobile Analytics 3.0 is an ideal solution for service providers who need cost effective analysis, reporting and visualization of mobile data usage for executives, marketing, product management, engineering, support and operations staff.
For more information regarding Amethon’s Mobile Analytics use cases, please visit http://www.amethon.com/mobile-analytics/mobile-analytics-use-cases/.
About Amethon Solutions
Amethon Solutions (Asia Pacific) Pty Ltd was founded in Sydney, Australia in 2000 and is a specialist provider of mobile analytics tools for mobile operators, mobile content publishers and mobile marketing agencies with its Content Fingerprinting and Mobile Analytics products. These solutions help monetize IP-based subscriber behavior and provide insights to better enable customer care or self-care by customers.
For more information, please visit http://www.amethon.com.
T: +61 2 9911 4030
E: info at amethon.com