We always hear how important it is to get your gas appliances checked and registered by a fully trained individual but it’s also important to think about your vehicles too.
(PRWEB UK) 12 February 2013
It has been reported in Examiner.com that police officers in Boston are warning residents to shovel snow away from their car’s exhaust pipe before starting their vehicles after a boy was tragically killed by carbon monoxide poisoning. The eleven year old went inside the car to keep warm as his father continued shovelling before he became sick and died.
Providing plumbers in Surbiton, the team at We Fix Now also offer a number of Gas Safe registered engineers that are available to install, repair and check gas appliances. As such, they are dedicated to raising awareness over the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. With parts of the country experiencing snow again this week, We Fix Now have explained how cars also pose a threat to carbon monoxide poisoning.
“We always hear how important it is to get your gas appliances checked and registered by a fully trained individual but it’s also important to think about your vehicles too. When shovelling snow from around an exhaust pipe, always make sure it is fully removed before getting inside. Also, never leave cars, motorbikes and ever lawn mowers in closed garages. Carbon monoxide is all the more deadly because it can kill so quickly and without warning.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency electricians and plumbing in London and counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.