Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
Millions of parents have come to realize that Facebook isn't a place where they can just send children to fend for themselves.
In fact, a recent survey conducted by SociallyActive.com revealed that parents are growing more concerned with the threats of social networking.
SociallyActive.com announced that they are releasing a series of eBooks available exclusively in the Kindle Book store on Amazon.com. These timely books cover the essentials of keeping teens safe online.
The first eBook in the series is Facebook and Kids: A Parents Guide to Facebook Privacy and Security skyrocketed to #1 for books on parenting teenagers on Amazon.com. In an effort to help parents, SociallyActive has made this book free on Amazon.com until February 15, 2013.
In this guide, parents will learn:
- How to immediately help children lockdown their Facebook privacy settings to prevent privacy invasions.
- Best practices for coaching children on good posting habits, including: what to post and what not to post.
- What are the real threats on Facebook?
- How to respect their teen's privacy online while protecting them.
By the end of this short book, parents will:
- Feel more comfortable with their teen being on Facebook.
- Know they're not alone in the world of digital parenting, and know where to go when they need help.
- Know the ten absolutely critical things they must do starting today to keep their teen safe online.
Facebook and Kids: A Parents Guide to Facebook Privacy and Security also includes links to videos that take a deeper dive into Facebook privacy and security.
Please visit the amazon store here to download a complimentary copy of Facebook and Kids: A Parents Guide to Facebook Privacy and Security today.