London, UK (PRWEB) February 12, 2013
At present, carbon nanotubes (CNT) call for over 27% share of the worldwide demand for nanomaterials. The Asia Pacific, North America and the EU form the top three regions in terms of the CNT production capacity. In the end of the first decade of the 21st century the global CNT market exceeded USD 668 million. The electronics and electrics segment accounts for approximately 10% share of the overall CNT market. The world market is represented by nearly 100 companies involved in the manufacture of CNT. This figure is likely to double through 2016. Nevertheless, in 2011 the major chunk (over 65%) of the global CNT production was held by the four leading manufacturers: Showa Denko K.K., Cnano Technology Limited, Nanocyl S.A. and Bayer MaterialScience AG.
In 2013, the market for CNTs for electronics applications is forecast to be worth over 49.5 million.
New market research report “Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) for Electronics & Electrics 2013-2023: Forecasts, Applications, Technologies” worked out by IDTechEx Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) for Electronics & Electrics 2013-2023: Forecasts, Applications, Technologies
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The report offers an in-depth insight into the market for carbon nanotubes for electronics applications. It extends knowledge of the CNT industry by providing information on the product’s applications, properties and manufacturing process. The research uncovers significant findings on the market size, shape and structure; characterizes prevailing market trends, describe major forces driving and limiting the market growth as well as thoroughly examines certain market segments. The study contains a detailed analysis of the competitive environment and also presents profiles of the most prominent market participants, including companies’ state of technology, overviews of their target markets, and evaluations of assets and reviews of business activities. In addition, the future market opportunities up to 2023 are discussed in the research study.
Market segments covered in the report include: displays, batteries, supercapacitors, sensors, touch screens, photovoltaics and superconductive copper.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report helps to gain unparalleled knowledge of the market for CNT for electronics and electrics, by providing an extensive insight into the current situation of the market and by discussing the main market issues.
- The in-depth analysis of the market dynamics allows to identify the macro and micro-economic trends driving the market.
- The report helps to obtain the vital information on the CNT industry by providing a deep overview of the key product applications, properties and technologies.
- The comprehensive assessment of the competitive scenario assists in creating effective market strategies and choosing prospective partners.
- The market forecast shows how the market is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at IDTechEx page.