London (PRWEB UK) 13 February 2013
Asite's spring’13 release includes new functionality for administration, document management, reporting, the Asite hub and Asite AppBuilder for more efficient and effective project management, sourcing, procurement and collaborative building information modelling for all of its users. The new functionality is now available and includes developments to optimise search, content tagging and sharing. The new features are outlined below, to view the full list of new features, please click here.
- Users can now search for documents using configurable attributes.
- Users will be provided a suggestive text list for Configurable attributes.
- Custom attributes have now been made available in Document-related Web Reports for Workspace Documents, Workspace Document Distribution and Workspace Comments.
- Users can Download a zip file containing all the associated documents of the form via a button click within AppBuilder forms.
- When a new form is created via a button click within AppBuilder forms, users can now copy Document, form associations and external documents automatically to the new created form.
- Users can design AppBuilder forms to populate required custom fields while creating new forms.
- Users can now add rich text format fields in AppBuilder forms to support formatting.
- This includes the ability to set Fonts, Fonts Family, Bold, Italics, Underline, Font Size, Text Highlight and Font Colours, Alignments, Bullets, Numbering and Indentation functions.
(IMPORTANT: This feature will be available to users in the Asite Australia Data Centre on 9th February and subsequently to users of the EU and US Data Centres on 16th March.)
Administrations - Email
- Users can now send email notifications from their personal email address for document actions, form actions, unread comments and workspace invitations.
- Administrators can specify email subject for a form type in a new text box within form settings labelled: ‘From Actions Notification Email Subject.’
- Administrators can also specify additional Subject text that needs to be appended or overwritten in the Instant and Invitation emails at workspace level (overrides form level settings).
- Administrators can now opt to copy / paste HTML content in required format to be part of the Invitation Message box.
- The pre-designed HTML code can be pasted in the Message box by Administrator.
- Buyers can now group catalogue line-items into a Module and procure the entire Module.
- Module items can be added to the shopper’s basket and all the corresponding part numbers with corresponding quantities will automatically be added.
- The Catalogue Manager enables suppliers to upload contract-specific catalogues against a single integration setup. This facilitates suppliers maintaining separate unit rates based on individual contracts for a single buyer.
We hope that you enjoy Asite’s new features for greater collaboration and knowledge share; we appreciate your feedback and look forward to your comments in the Asite community.
Asite helps businesses share information and build knowledge in a secure environment in the cloud. Every day, professionals all over the world use Asite to manage their projects and supply chains collaboratively to get the information they need, when and where they need it.