Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Direct Capital, a leading nationwide provider of equipment leasing, business loans, and working capital, has released a new informational guide to help small businesses choose the right financing option based on their needs.
Direct Capital’s guide provides an overview of how to choose between popular business lending options, including equipment financing, working capital, and merchant cash advances. The guide also delivers some helpful tips to businesses in order to increase their chances of approval.
The eBook answers several key questions that most business owners have regarding financing choices including:
- What financing option will be the most affordable for my needs?
- How can I use equipment financing to take advantage of some major tax benefits?
- What are the best financing options for small businesses with compromised credit?
- How can I make money using a working capital loan?
- How can I get the money I need quickly?
To download the eBook visit https://www.directcapital.com/promo/2253/.
About Direct Capital
Established in 1993, Direct Capital (http://www.directcapital.com) provides financing for small- to mid-ticket equipment and technology purchases, working capital, and business loans. The company is headquartered in Portsmouth, N.H. and operates offices in New York, California, and Georgia. You can follow Direct Capital on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DirectCapital or subscribe to its PointBlank blog at http://blog.directcapital.com/.