London, UK (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
What does the criminal justice ICT market in the UK look like? What are differences between justice systems in various UK regions? What are the main application areas of ICT in the justice system? How is the market segmented? What size does the UK criminal justice ICT market have? What market segments are poised for future growth? What factors are driving the industry development? What does the future of the criminal justice ICT market look like? What structure does the UK criminal justice ICT market have? What opportunities and challenges does the market face? What does the criminal justice expenditures look like?
All these and other burning issues are discussed in the new research report “Transforming Courts, Prisons And Probation - The Criminal Justice ICT Market to 2016” worked out by Kable has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Transforming Courts, Prisons And Probation - The Criminal Justice ICT Market to 2016
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,720.00
The report offers an extensive analysis of the UK criminal justice ICT market by providing tactical and strategic insights into the usage of ICT across the courts and tribunal systems, prisons and probation services. The research study presents significant market data and examines the market segments in detail; it also identifies the market sectors poised for the future growth. The report covers the ICT market in the UK justice system by describing the current situation and the historic background of the market. It reveals the market size and shape and characterizes key drivers and restraints. Moreover, the report contains discussions of the future market opportunities. The research includes the forecasts for ICT spending across hardware, software, services, communications and staff, which includes spending on ICT outsourcing.
Companies mentioned in the report: CandW, Serco, Sodexo, Com:pact, A4E, Mitie, Accenture, Steria, Savvis, Logica, CGI, Global Crossing, Level 3, HP, EDS, Atos, Liberata, Fujitsu, CACI, o2, Gartner, HPES, IBM, McKesson, Procserve and Midland Software.
- In-depth analysis of the UK criminal justice ICT market: tactical and strategic insights into the usage of ICT across the courts and tribunal systems, prisons and probation services.
- Detailed overview of the industry structure and examination of the major factors shaping the market.
- Clear picture of the current situation of the ICT market in the UK justice system and description of the historical development of the market.
- Overview of the markets in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Discussion of the promising areas for ICT application.
- Study of the top players’ performance.
- Future market outlook.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.