Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top twenty-four titles for 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Alphabetically, its twenty-four best performing self-published books for the year 2012 were:
- Alice & Herman the Bedbug by Jerry Showman
- Beating Neuropathy by Dr. John Hayes Jr.
- Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding by Bernard J. Nebel, Ph.D
- College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O’Connor, Ph.D
- Conexiones Electricas del Aire Acondicionado by Luis Roman
- The Creation: A Letter by Donald Jordan
- A Culture Worth Saving by Robert P. Jones
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose
- Great Gramma Ann's Scrapbook by Lyndon Kelly
- Grew Up in the Deep South and Saved by Many Angels by Master Sergeant Clayton Arline
- HARVEST by Christopher J. Younger
- The History of Brick Township High School Green Dragons Football by Warren H. Wolf
- Jamaican Adventure with Tori and Paul by Vicki Smith
- Letters to a Young Huntsman by Andrew Barclay
- March Forth by Marci A. Schmitt
- Mary Rode to Bethlehem on Me by Ivan Jensen
- Morning Prayer by Mayumi Ishimoto Pohl
- Our Story Jets & Sharks Then and Now by Cast Members of the Film West Side Story
- A Patient's Guide to Liposuction by Jeffry B. Schafer, M.D., FRSM
- Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas by Bill Wittlief
- Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
- Self-Esteem: Respecting and Valuing Ourselves by Carol Rogne
- You Are Better Than Your Best by Lionel L. Nowell III
- The Zodiac Killer Cover-Up by Lyndon E. Lafferty
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.