Oceanside, California (PRWEB) February 13, 2013
Elearning! Media Group, hosts of Enterprise Learning! Events formerly the Elearning! Summit, announced a call for papers for the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo (ELCE). ELCE Call for Paper submissions will be accepted until March 15th, 2013. ELCE programming is singularly focused on helping executives build smarter organizations by leveraging learning and workplace technologies to Build Smarter Organizations. The Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo will take place August 26-28, 2013 at the Anaheim Convention Center located in California. To learn more about ELCE and to submit a session proposal, visit http://www.2elearning.com/events/elce-2013-call-for-papers.html.
In 2013, Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo (ELCE) is co-located with the California HR Conference, creating America’s largest Learning & Workplace Technology Event. ELCE is singularly focused on helping executives build smarter organizations by leveraging learning and workplace technologies to drive performance. ELCE programs support employees, partners and customer performance across domestic and global enterprises. ELCE zeros in on your objectives and offers actionable steps to drive results. ELCE sessions must embrace strategies, tactics and solutions for attendees at all levels of the organization.
The Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo is seeking session proposals that address:
- Best Practices
- Technology at Work (Learning, Talent, HR)
- Trends & Research
- Roundtable Discussions
- Strategy & Leadership
Sessions should be innovative and creative that drive enterprise performance. Each session will be 45 minutes long and presented to a live, and possibly, virtual audience. Eligible presenters should submit a proposal regardless of format: case study, panel, or nontraditional format.
Attendees are executive level decision-makers charged with building smarter organizations with learning & workplace technologies. They manage enterprise learning budgets up to $14.8 million annually and have active learning and workplace technology initiatives. All proposals must aligned with ELCE theme and provide actionable content for real-world buyers. Vendors may submit proposals, but will be subject to an additional sponsor fee.
Potential topics may include:
- Integrating HR & Learning: People, Processes, Technology
- Engaging the Learners, Customers, Partners
- Mobile Devices and the Remote or Mobile Learner
- Marketing Learning to Learners
- Building Serious Games
- Driving Enterprise Performance
- Implementation Practices that Work
- Leadership and Talent Best Practices
- Best Practices for Delivery Modalities
Technology at Work:
- Smart Recruiting: Social Marketing
- Anywhere Learning: Mobile Learning at Work
- Authoring for Multiple Screens
- Mobilizing Learning Case Study
- Collaborative Learning: Next Gen Social Learning
- Creating Engaging Virtual Learning Environments
- Tools to Use in Learning 2.0
- The Power of Games in Learning
- The Learning Technology Buying Team
- How to Budget for Learning & Workplace Technologies
- Enterprise Video: Learning, Branding, Recruiting
Strategy & Leadership:
- Building the Talent Pipeline
- Best Practices in Leadership Development
- Leadership and Multiple Generation Considerations
- Global Talent or Leadership Strategies
- Effective Virtual Leadership Skills
- Technology Strategies
- The Business of Learning
- Strategies to Build the Talent Pipeline
- The Transforming Workplace: Cloud, Social, Mobile
- Mobile Learning Trends
- Social Learning Trends
- LMS/TMS Trends
- Workforce and Learner Trends
- Social Learning and Collaboration Trends
- Technology and/or Learning Trends
- Gamification Trends
- Internet 3.0
Registration & Travel Information:
All session leaders are able to register for ELCE at a reduced cost of $695 for 3 day conference, or $495 for one day, and are responsible for all their related travel expenses.
Session Leader Expectations:
All accepted session leaders are expected to meet ALL posted dates and deadlines. We reserve the right to make adjustments to any session that does not meet deadlines OR approved topic guidelines.
Submit a session proposal on or before March 15th , 2013. Print out a final submission for keeping. Each submission will be reviewed by the conference advisory committee and staff. You will be notified by April 15th on the status of your submission. Please contact Joe DiDonato, conference chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
About Elearning! Media Group
Elearning! and Government Elearning! magazines, e-Magazines, E-newsletters, Alerts, Web sites and Summits are produced by B2B Media Company, LLC. Elearning! magazine is one in the family of 11 media products serving the $160 billion e-learning market. In combination, these brands reach up to 2 million executives, practitioners and professionals who plan, evaluate and deploy enterprise-wide learning solutions across their organizations each year. To learn more, visit: http://www.2elearning.com or http://www.gov.2elearning.com
About Enterprise Learning! Events:
In it’s sixth year, Enterprise Learning! Events bring onsite and online audiences together to learn, network and share. Mark your calendar for Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo, the exclusive learning and workplace technology marketplace, August 26-28th, 2012 at the Anaheim Convention Center, CA. Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo hosts the Best of Elearning! Awards Luncheon and Learning! 100 Award winners. For more information about the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo visit http://www.elceshow.com. The Enterprise Learning! Summit held March 21st, 2012 virtually available at http://engage.vevent.com/index.jsp?eid=630&seid=1897.