Victor, NY (PRWEB) February 15, 2013
SailorBags (http://www.sailorbags.com) is introducing new sailcloth gifts, gear and home décor at the San Francisco International Gift Fair held on February 16-19, 2013, with nautical items for every occasion. The company has broadened its product line which now includes decorative sailcloth items for the home or cottage including pillows, placemats and bucket bags.
SailorBags is an affordable line of retail bags made from real, custom-woven sailcloth. By removing the resins and chemicals that make sailcloth stiff and unpleasant to handle, the bags retain the qualities that are important to on-the-go consumers—waterproof, washable, stain resistant, and UV protected to stand up to environmental elements.
"Customers understand and value the functionality and durability of sailcloth, but what they really like about SailorBags products is the fashionable style. Products that work hard and look great while doing it,” said Anne Zimmer, president, SailorBags.“With a broad range of products, at many price points, there is something for many types of stores and customers. Low opening order amounts and no reorder minimums make it easy to try out the line.”
New nautical items for the home or cottage:
- Sailcloth Bucket Bags: These bags are both practical and decorative. Use for carrying small items like seashells, guest towels, flowers, fruit and more. Light enough for “little captains” that want to lug their beach/bath toys to and from the sand. Available in white, blue and red. Item #300 has a suggested retail price of $29.00 http://www.sailorbags.com/new/Sailcloth-Bucket-Bag.
- Pillow Covers: Great for cottages and adding a special touch to a porch or deck. No more soggy pillows when they are covered in water repelling sailcloth. Use embroidery to carry out a decorating theme, or add a personal touch with a name/initials. Available in white w/blue trim, small and large. Item #520B has a suggested retail price of $26 small/$40 large. *Insert sold separately.
- Placemats: Add just the right nautical touch to your table and floating fare. Protect boat finishes from rough bottomed dishes and condensation rings. Available in white w/blue trim. Item #540B has a suggested retail price of $27/per item.
Practical, nautical chic sailcloth fashion:
- Sailcloth Hats for Men and Women: One size fits most with a 3-inch brim for men and a 3.5-inch brim for women, and a convenient clip attachment to protect from blowing away in strong winds. Item # 905-WB has a suggested retail price of $35 (Men's), and item # 910-WB $40 (Women's). http://www.sailorbags.com/new/.
- Sailcloth Purse: Accessorize with SailorBags’ small sailcloth purse. Roomy enough for a wallet, keys, sunglasses, and more. Interior pockets make small items easy to find on the run. Embroider with an anchor, crab, lobster, ship's wheel or lighthouse and personalized text. Available in white, blue and red. Item #317 has a suggested retail price of $29.00.
SailorBags will be exhibiting in booth # 2526 at the San Francisco International Gift Fair http://www.sfigf.com/Content/344.htm at Moscone Center.
The full line of SailorBags can be personalized for any individual, business, retail store, college, sports club, etc. with names and logos.
SailorBags® makes affordable bags from custom-woven sailcloth designed for a rough, adventurous and sporty lifestyle. The company continues to design stylish, yet completely indestructible products that stand up to sun, waves and squalls. SailorBags is headquartered near New York’s Finger Lakes region with close proximity to many of its key markets and customers—those that have a passion for the water and the nautical lifestyle. For more information about SailorBags visit http://www.sailorbags.com.