Our agency needs support and funding all year long. Gift Cards for a Cause makes it feasible for everyone to pitch in and do their part. It is truly a fantastic way to give back to the cause you are passionate about all year long.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) February 14, 2013
Gift Cards for a Cause (GCFC), a National Grassroots philanthropic company that allows consumers to purchase their favorite retail E-Cards and gift cards and give back up to 40% of the gift card value to a charity of their choice, is happy to announce six new non-profit partnerships.
Gift Cards For A Cause’s donation partners encompass a wide range of social service, health, educational, environmental, and animal rights organizations. Welcome to the following new non-profit organizations, who have recently incorporated Gift Cards for a Cause into their fundraising strategy.
- Beagles & Buddies, Apple Valley, CA – Beagles & Buddies is a no-kill rescue facility that rescues purebred and mixed Beagles, as well as other hounds and small dogs, from pounds, humane societies and off of the street.
- Mental Health America, Arlington, VA – Mental Health America is dedicated to dedicated to preventing mental and substance use conditions and achieving victory over mental illness and addictions through advocacy, education, research and services. There are 240 affiliates in 41 states.
- National Stroke Association, Centennial, CO – Founded in 1984, the mission is to reduce the incidence and impact of strokes. It is the only national organization in the U.S. that focuses 100% of its efforts on developing compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and support for all impacted by strokes.
- Oregon Humane Society, Portland, OR – Established in 1868¸the Oregon Humane Society is the largest and oldest humane society in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our Little Roses – This ministry was founded in 1988. Their mission is to care for and educate at-risk girls in Honduras. They provide a safe and loving environment for girls who have lived in abject poverty, were abused, or were abandoned. U.S. headquarters are located in Virginia, with regional representatives located throughout the country.
- South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Weekday Church, Charlotte, NC – Preschool program that has operated since 1993 as a ministry of the South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Church.
These new donation partners are all thrilled about the fundraising opportunities available through the Gift Cards for a Cause fundraising program. Funds generated will provide additional programs, services, and education to people and animals in need.
"Our agency, Our Little Roses, like most others, needs support and funding all year long. Gift Cards for a Cause makes it feasible for everyone to pitch in and do their part, by purchasing items already on their shopping list. It is truly a fantastic way to give back to the cause you are passionate about all year long.” Kristin Guarnieri, Our Little Roses
To give back to these non-profit organizations and other Gift Cards for a Cause partners, please visit the “Who We Support Page” on the Gift Cards for a Cause website. Gift Cards for a Cause always gives purchasers the opportunity to write in the name of their favorite 501(c)3 organizations, if it is not listed. Contact Gift Cards for a Cause for additional information on how to get a favorite organization signed up and involved in this phenomenal program.
“We are excited to partner with Gift Cards for a Cause! Having a way to earn a little extra money for our school without selling something to make a profit is great.” Elizabeth Lankford, South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Church Weekday School
ABOUT Gift Cards for a Cause
Headquartered in Cornelius, NC, the mission of Gift Cards for a Cause is to help raise money for worthy causes across the, globe by providing nonprofit organizations individuals, and corporations a way to support their favorite philanthropic organizations through everyday shopping. Every time an order is placed, donations go to the purchaser’s favorite charitable organization or school. All organizations that receive donations have been certified by the IRS as legitimate 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Please take the time to visit us at http://www.GiftCardsForACause.com and stay connected with us on Facebook.