Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) February 14, 2013
Family Voices is launching a free “I Love You” Raffle for Families of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs and /or Disabilities. We want to celebrate Valentine’s Day throughout the rest of February by honoring the love of special youth for their special families.
For this raffle, parents or family members will ask their children and youth with special health care needs and/or disabilities to share one or more reasons why they love their parents or family members.
Only one entry can be made for each child, but a family can enter more than one child in the raffle.
To enter, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FV-Raffle-Feb2013
More about the “I Love You” Raffle:
- Entering is free.
- Raffle entries can be submitted between February 14 and February 28.
- One winner for each age category, 0-7, 8-14, 15-21, will be drawn on Friday, March 1.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- Each winner will receive a beautiful, heart-shaped box of chocolates, and a free one-year membership to Family Voices
- Family Voices may share entries on the organization’s website and Facebook page, as well as through other Family Voices outreach projects.
- Drawing winners will be announced by Wednesday, March 6.
- As part of the entry process, families are asked to share a photo of their child or youth with special health care needs and/or disabilities, or of themselves with their child/youth.
We hope you will join us in celebrating the special love of special children and youth in their special families!
For additional information, please contact Melanie Rubin, Director of Communications,
mrubin (at) familyvoices (dot) org, 505-872-47775.