(PRWEB) February 14, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2016 - Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Driving E&P Activity in Depleting Hydrocarbon Reservoirs" report to their offering.
The report also provides segmental forecasts of the oil and gas enhanced production services industry by segment type and mentions the technology overview of each segment. Profiles of major oilfield services companies providing enhanced production services are also provided. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Overview, significance, and key sub-segments of the global oil and gas enhanced production services industry to 2016, viz. artificial lift services, directional drilling services, coiled tubing services, enhanced oil recovery services, sand control services, solids control services, pressure pumping services, well servicing, logging-while-drilling services, and measurement-while-drilling services
Reasons to buy
- Develop an overview of the major business operations with regard to the enhanced production techniques used by the upstream oil and gas industry worldwide, and also get in-depth insights with regard to the activity in terms of the global expenditure by every major enhanced production technique. Information on the major deals in the oilfield service industry and the rationale behind their expected success thereby impacting the enhanced oil and gas production technique.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global enhanced production services industry, and get updated with a detailed analysis of major happenings in the industry worldwide, for positioning oneself in specific industry areas of the sector.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global enhanced production services industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the expected demand-supply scenario of specific sub-segments of the enhanced production services.
- Identify the key global players for the particular business sub-segment of the enhanced production services industry.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the enhanced production services industry.
Table of Contents
1. Tables & Figures
2 Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2016
3 Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2016 - Overview
4 Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry - Major Trends
5 Global Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2016
6 Artificial Lift Services - Forecasts to 2016
7 Directional Drilling Services-Forecasts to 2016
8 Enhanced Oil Recovery Services - Forecasts to 2016
9 Sand Control Services - Forecasts to 2016
10 Solids Control Services - Forecasts to 2016
11 Pressure Pumping Services - Forecasts to 2016
12 Well Servicing - Forecasts to 2016
13 Logging While Drilling Services - Forecasts to 2016
14 Measurements While Drilling Services - Forecasts to 2016
- Aker Qserv Ltd.
- Baker Hughes
- BJ Services
- Cameron International Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- National OilWell Varco
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdb9fz/oil_and_gas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Gas, Oil