“Bronto’s extension for Magento provides the most comprehensive solution that meets our needs as a retailer for both today and tomorrow,” said Susan Blood, Owner of Nova Natural Toys & Crafts.
Durham, NC (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
Bronto Software, the leading marketing platform for commerce, today announced that Bronto has been selected by Magento as a Gold Industry Partner. Magento is a leading eCommerce platform provider with over 150,000 merchants worldwide and is a division of X.commerce, an eBay Inc. company. The combined Bronto and Magento solution helps retailers and merchants deliver targeted email and cross-channel marketing campaigns based on the valuable data in their Magento websites.
Bronto also announced its new Extension for Magento, an integration which allows retailers to easily import past-purchase information from Magento, run RFM analysis and create personal, targeted remarketing campaigns. With the goal of turning shoppers into buyers and one-time buyers into repeat customers, Bronto’s innovative and robust Magento extension helps merchants achieve the following and more:
- Easily view website behavior and purchase data
- Segment customers by the products or categories they’ve purchased
- Analyze metrics such as Average Order Value, Last Order Total and Total Revenue
- Deliver high-value, targeted marketing campaigns, such as cart abandonment, VIP and loyalty programs, and post-purchase series
“Bronto’s extension for Magento provides the most comprehensive solution that meets our needs as a retailer for both today and tomorrow,” said Susan Blood, Owner of Nova Natural Toys & Crafts. “Bronto also takes the time to understand what makes our business unique so that we can continually get the most out of our marketing campaigns."
“Bronto is a best-in-class email marketing solution designed specifically for retailers and we’re thrilled to have them as a Gold Industry Partner,” said Ryan Thompson, Director of Partnerships. “Bronto’s new extension helps drive revenue for our merchants by giving them the ability to see all prior orders and use that invaluable customer data to build segments and customized campaigns.”
Following are key highlights of the extension Bronto Software offers merchants on the Magento eCommerce platform:
- Seamlessly import past-purchase information, including complete order history and product details, for more informed and more targeted marketing campaigns.
- In Bronto, auto-calculate RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value) metrics for contacts based on the full order history from Magento, including Average Order Value, Total Revenue and others. Use these values for improved segmentation.
Abandoned Cart Reminders
- Trigger a message or message series in Bronto when a cart is abandoned in Magento—for both registered and guest abandons; personalize and dynamically populate messages with product information.
- Send transactional messages, such as order and shipping confirmations, directly through Bronto for maximum control over deliverability and detailed performance metrics. Easily change the look and feel of a message, and add cross- and up-sell offers, without having to involve a developer.
Support for Multiple Stores
- Easily change configuration settings and map data from multiple stores to separate accounts in Bronto.
“Magento provides a wealth of data on customer purchase history, and Bronto’s seamless integration makes that data actionable for merchants to bring customers back to buy with personalized remarketing campaigns,” said Joe Colopy, CEO of Bronto Software. “Order import, abandoned shopping cart reminders and RFM metrics for identifying and segmenting customers most likely to buy are just a few of the highly valuable data integrations available for Magento merchants who use the Bronto Marketing Platform.”
Bronto will be a Gold sponsor of Magento’s Imagine Conference, April 8-10 in Las Vegas.
Find out more details and download the Bronto Extension for Magento at the Magento Connect marketplace at magentocommerce.com/magento-connect.
The Magento eCommerce platform serves more than 150,000 merchants worldwide and is supported by a global ecosystem of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class platform that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc., and is now a division of X.commerce, Inc. (an eBay Inc. company).
About Bronto Software
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. The platform is used by over 1000 organizations worldwide, including Party City, Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite and Gander Mountain. Bronto is listed as the leading self-service email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000. Bronto is headquartered in Durham, NC with an office in London, UK. For more information, visit bronto.com.