Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
As vacations become more expensive and precious for the modern consumer, it’s important to protect these valuable experiences. Travel insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers travel insurance starting at $14 per day and plans cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions.
When considering travel insurance, consumers should ask themselves these six questions to determine whether they’re a good candidate before they purchase:
1. Does my trip cost more than $500 per person?
2. Am I traveling to an area where illness/injury is possible?
3. Would it be financially concerning if I had to forfeit my entire investment if something were to go wrong or be cancelled?
4. Will work/life obligations or emergencies prevent me from traveling?
5. Are there cancellation restrictions with airline, hotel, cruise, etc?
6. Would I enjoy the travel planning experience more if I had piece of mind?
If the consumer responded yes to any of these questions, then it’s likely they are a prime candidate for Protect Your Bubble’s travel insurance. When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions.Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
Protect Your Bubble USA